What's in your bugout bag?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tworoadsonetraveler

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm a US Naval Veteran (young). I'm about to marry the woman of my dreams. We've known each other for 11 years and we're still learning new things about each other. One thing I've been planning for a long time is my "doomsday" plan. Recently discovered that my wife-to-be wants to be a prepper with me. Now, I've got a pretty steady plan in place (ever evolving and improving, but steady nonetheless) and my first question for you guys (and gals) is what's in your bugout bag?

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on the upcoming nuptials. If you're looking for BOB ideas, you'll find information in Prepping 101

Hello everyone! I'm a US Naval Veteran (young). I'm about to marry the woman of my dreams. We've known each other for 11 years and we're still learning new things about each other. One thing I've been planning for a long time is my "doomsday" plan. Recently discovered that my wife-to-be wants to be a prepper with me. Now, I've got a pretty steady plan in place (ever evolving and improving, but steady nonetheless) and my first question for you guys (and gals) is what's in your bugout bag?
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

my bug out bag (and what i'd be carrying) consists of 72 hours worth of food, a life straw, ambient weather radio/flashlight/hand crank charger, knife, water bottle, tarp, thermal blankets, multi tool, map, compact saw, compact dining set (one of the military grade), home made tender (just cotton balls in petroleum jelly), Fishing tin kit I made, Small spool of snare wire, small sewing kit a made, tiny basic first aid kit and I have a separate larger first aid kit (more of a trauma kit home made). Hand gun/shotgun with rational amount of ammo, tent and fire starters (magnesium). I think I might be missing a few things but that's about it. It might seem like an abundance but it is easier with two people (my husband and I) he would probably carry the guns and I would carry the trauma bag and shelter.

Latest posts

Back