Whats in your bug out bag ?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hitman0818

Reaction score
just curious what you all plan to take with you when you bugg out
im lucky enough to have a brother in the military and hes provided me
with a tactical black hawk backpack
heres my list and its not done yet

Shotgun 12 gauge tactical (main weapon)
hipoint 9mm
Browning micro bow (food!)
gerber defender knife
nicotine variant (im a chewer)
mres
Electrical and duct tape
knife sharpener
sleeping bag
change of clothse
and bar of soap

I would add:

Water purification
fire starting
first aid kit
tarp/tent
paracord

Just off the top of my head

I personaly have
sholder strap boot knife
masheti
water bladder
2 changes of clothes in vacbag
5 dif fire starting items
first aid kit
fishing/sewing kit
mosberg 12 pump
bear compund bow/arrows
3pc longbow and striing/arrows
duct/electri tape
2 spolls of paracord
1 spoll of kitestring
tarp
tent
hamoke
2 penny stoves
6 cans of food
camp cooking set
and maps of all my bug out locations
and misc others

my bug out bag has

machete
2 survival knifes
pocket knife
arrows
bow
cans of food and ritz crackers
deodarant axe spray
flash light
gloves beanie
3 days worth of water
mini lighter
fishing string and hooks its in one of my knives
and a knife sharperner which is also on my survival kinfes
whistle
and yeh thats it

i find this cheap and high quality to be the best knife ive found
230822627255_1_1_1.jpg

Nothing agianst gerber I have a few myself but for $20 that includes the shipping I found that knife and it has fire starter and sharpiner and sheath and its strong as all get out I still carry all of my knives I think I have about 20 dif knives in my BOB and Bug out clothes

my bug out bag has

machete
2 survival knifes
pocket knife
arrows
bow
cans of food and ritz crackers
deodarant axe spray
flash light
gloves beanie
3 days worth of water
mini lighter
fishing string and hooks its in one of my knives
and a knife sharperner which is also on my survival kinfes
whistle
and yeh thats it

great start bud just one sugestion remove the axe body spray as its very potant and replace it with a oderless antipersperant not a deoderant but antiperserant sprays and deoderant have very strong smells and in a bug out you will need to not smell as you will be hunting and hidding from others

great start bud just one sugestion remove the axe body spray as its very potant and replace it with a oderless antipersperant not a deoderant but antiperserant sprays and deoderant have very strong smells and in a bug out you will need to not smell as you will be hunting and hidding from others
thankyou and yeh i figured axe wouldnt be the best haha but its flammable you can use it to make a fire

yes its a good fire starter if all else fails but the smell is very strong and when it burns its very srong for ew mins
I personaly would avoid it if I could

I carry a bottle of zipo fluid and denatured alchohol one zipo for my zipo and denatured alchohol for my penny stoves and to start a fire

seeing the scent less stuff good thing i have non-scented soap . paracord knife is a great idea. going to add fishing stuff to my pack now never thought of that dont know why.. being a avid fisherman and all.. big investment that i want to get is a tactical tomahawk very multipurpose weapon and it would probably feel at home on my pack lol

yes and the sentless stuff very cheap to buy and readaly aval just go to the hunting section of any sporting goods store and you can find all kids of cover sprays and antipersperants in oderless and in fresh earth or dirt I personaly use the dirt sence its great to use with hunting i figure why carry another for bug out

for sure my fathers big into hunting and hes got all sorts of scents and stuff so i have all those if need be

also in a pinch and you find yourself with out any antipersperant and you need something to control the underarms fresh dry dirt rubbed in armpits will not only cool your pits down but also act as an oder obsurbance

Latest posts

Back