Whats in a Word.......

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Krime

M.I.A.
Reaction score
so i was thinking, exspecially since so many of us live close by, in one neck of the woods or another, maybe we should have a call word or phrase to let us know who eachother are post-SHTF.
it could let us know eachother is cool inna post-SHTF time.

like FreeMasons or secret organizations know eachother by stuff as simple as a handshake, or phrase, we could have the same. something that we could say or do, that noone would be the wiser if it were said or done.

in fact we could even have our own "secret organization" that obviously isnt so secret LOL.

any ideas or thoughts on this?

yeah that would be awesome. ok ...ok i got it.
nah.. wait , im thinkin....
ok after SHTF when you see someone yell
Freeze or i will kill ya, and we all need to answer, but I am a prepper
and then we say what kind of prepper, and you reply a doomsday forum prepper
then we say ok then, what was your handle, and we tell who we were....

Shit, that wont work for me. I might get shot if I done pissed someone off. LMAO

Lol hades no one will be able to get close enough to you be for you take off there head. It should be something like Elvis has left the building.

Lol what it's true you told me post shit hit the fan your taking out all non members of your group and i don't mean to dinner either

so i was thinking, exspecially since so many of us live close by, in one neck of the woods or another, maybe we should have a call word or phrase to let us know who eachother are post-SHTF.
it could let us know eachother is cool inna post-SHTF time.

like FreeMasons or secret organizations know eachother by stuff as simple as a handshake, or phrase, we could have the same. something that we could say or do, that noone would be the wiser if it were said or done.

in fact we could even have our own "secret organization" that obviously isnt so secret LOL.

any ideas or thoughts on this?
I know in the military we used what is known as challenge and pass. The sentry would call out the challenge, for example "Sky", and the person desiring access would call out the pass, for example "tree." These words change every 24 hours, but of course you need some way of getting them to each other.
Just my 2 cents!

know what your right ford. I would hate to kill one of my buddies,
so krime is right we need a way to know.......
ok everyone who has a green band on thier right armwhite on left arm , red rag in left front pocket no weapons, and singing she will be comming around the mt. will recognised as potentionally friendly and not be shot untill after they have been through a tribunal, anyone refusing to disarm will still immediatly be shot.

terrorists sure, I say we use it for domestic criminals now. I would clean the prison systems out for free, supply my own tools, lol
I have no fear of a foriegn terrorist, but I fear every evening that my wife will be hit by a drunk driver as she goes to the store, picks up kids, or goes to classes. THAT is domestic terrorism, I say first offence DUI should be a attempted murder charge, the second, should be taken out of the courthouse and immediatly hung.

It's not that hard just sag your pants say yo and cuz every other word and ware close that are 5 sizes to big
You kids are crazy, there were gangsters before, before those poser hoodrats, lol
We are not talking about the same thing LMAO.

Or like in AA, when people want to maintain some level of anonymity but still get it in, they would say, "Hey, aren't you a friend of Bill's?" Or, "Don't I know you? I think we met at Bill's" People who don't know look at you like a lunatic. Others from the meetings would smile and nod and you knew what company you were keeping.

I would say since Clydesdale was the creator, like Bill Wilson was of AA, that we could call ourselves friends of Clyde. Not clydesdale because people may think you're into beastaphilia(SP?) or something.LOL

Or like in AA, when people want to maintain some level of anonymity but still get it in, they would say, "Hey, aren't you a friend of Bill's?" Or, "Don't I know you? I think we met at Bill's" People who don't know look at you like a lunatic. Others from the meetings would smile and nod and you knew what company you were keeping.

I would say since Clydesdale was the creator, like Bill Wilson was of AA, that we could call ourselves friends of Clyde. Not clydesdale because people may think you're into beastaphilia(SP?) or something.LOL
I 性交en love it!!!!
I hope others do too!
If you say "iknow Clyde" or " im a friend of Clydes" and someone says "hu?" none the wiser, no harm no foul, but wed know!
Imho, my vote is on this!

Clydesdale, what's your vote? How about Hades and the other mods? I think me and Krime are gonna be the only ones in the know. That might not be a good thing!LOL

I 性交en love it!!!!
I hope others do too!
If you say "iknow Clyde" or " im a friend of Clydes" and someone says "hu?" none the wiser, no harm no foul, but wed know!
Imho, my vote is on this!

Clydesdale, what's your vote? How about Hades and the other mods? I think me and Krime are gonna be the only ones in the know. That might not be a good thing!LOL

Almost sounds like the Italian Mafia.
If the person is a "Made Man" is introduced as a "friend of ours" for example, This is Pete he's a friend of ours.
If he is not "Made" but only an associate or the like then he would be introduced as a "friend of mine." For example, This is Mike, he's a friend of mine.

Could adopt the same philosophy.

oh dear god,, I leave for a month and y'all loose your minds........ LOL

Latest posts

Back