Whats in a Word.......

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so i was thinking, exspecially since so many of us live close by, in one neck of the woods or another, maybe we should have a call word or phrase to let us know who eachother are post-SHTF.
it could let us know eachother is cool inna post-SHTF time.

like FreeMasons or secret organizations know eachother by stuff as simple as a handshake, or phrase, we could have the same. something that we could say or do, that noone would be the wiser if it were said or done.

in fact we could even have our own "secret organization" that obviously isnt so secret LOL.

any ideas or thoughts on this?

That's not going to happen until someone feels we are a threat and forces us undergound. It might develope then. Right now it's out in the open and there is no need really. Good idea but it might evolve by itself.

That's not going to happen until someone feels we are a threat and forces us undergound. It might develope then. Right now it's out in the open and there is no need really. Good idea but it might evolve by itself.
People will have their own "tribed" so to speak, and arnt going to be too trustworthy of outsiders, with this code, youll know right off the bat its a friend.

Only down set to the plan is if someone named Clyde really pissed off a tribe, lmao, may be adding un needed trouble lmao!

I think that using I am a friend of Clyde's and then using your forum handle would work very well. If its to get in and out of a secure area then challenge and pass would be good with words changing once a day at different times every day. Just my 2 cents.

I think that using I am a friend of Clyde's and then using your forum handle would work very well. If its to get in and out of a secure area then challenge and pass would be good with words changing once a day at different times every day. Just my 2 cents.
Hay Army,
I am a friend of Clyde's
I like that. Just might stick.

Thanks Loomis. I really do think that it would work and using our forum handles after would make it so we really can confirm who the person is.

Well there's always the ever noticeable FRIENDS OF CLYDE logo T-shirt.
IMG_20130530_232238_372.jpg

it could be some thing like
the one on gard or what ever says..you know clyde?
yeah i know clyde,and jinLE as well..or,i know clyde,and then there's jimLE as well.
that way we indicate we're from this forum and say who we are at as same time..

Latest posts

Back