Whats going on in Houston? sit rep please

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Typical Sunday in Houston, Northern Raider, nothing to get excited about. Harris County and Houston Metro deal with this everyday. Did you not see a while back that a Harris County Sheriff was simply executed at a gas pump. My wife wonders, why I wear a vest vest and am loaded when I head to that town for business. We avoid Houston at all cost, more than any other metropolitan area in the nation. I know some people in Texas will say I am dissing Houston, but whenever I go, I am very aware of my surroundings there and avoid known hot spots.

Thanks to those officers that place their lives each and every day down in that city. They deserve a pay raise, considering what they have to operate under. People speak of N.O. being bad, well just remember where some of the 8th and 9th Ward evacuated too. A turd is a turd, you can color it, you can move it around, and yet is still stinks.

Yeah, we have six families in my town, trust me, one family, I keep my eye on, if I see them in my neighborhood.

Latest posts

Back