What's for dinner tonight?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made a chicken casserole, no sides but I did pluck several vsrieties of lettuce leaves, arugula, and herbs out of the garden and ate them fresh off the plants while in the garden...nope, didn't wash them first, plucked n ate..I call that a salad....
Hey, at least you ate some dinner tonight!

I've got a salad in the fridge, sweet potatoes in the air fryer and these tomahawk on the grill.
Drinking an apple cider while I grill.

Attachments

• 20230408_180133.jpg
    20230408_180133.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Just an FYI for what it's worth, this past week was the 2nd time I have bought meat at WD that was old and had to take it back. I bought a prime rib with intentions of fixing it on Easter. Purchased it Thursday afternoon, pulled it out to season it up Satruday evening and it stunk to high heaven! I ended up throwing a pork butt in the smoker and that's what we had for the main meat dish. turned out good but it wasn't prime rib!

I had thrown my receipt away but thankfully the WD app has history of receipts..I'm having my son take the reciept in today and get money back. It should not have gone bad in that amount of time. I did speak to them about it and they agreed they will refund with the receipt.

Just an FYI for what it's worth, this past week was the 2nd time I have bought meat at WD that was old and had to take it back. I bought a prime rib with intentions of fixing it on Easter. Purchased it Thursday afternoon, pulled it out to season it up Satruday evening and it stunk to high heaven! I ended up throwing a pork butt in the smoker and that's what we had for the main meat dish. turned out good but it wasn't prime rib!

I had thrown my receipt away but thankfully the WD app has history of receipts..I'm having my son take the reciept in today and get money back. It should not have gone bad in that amount of time. I did speak to them about it and they agreed they will refund with the receipt.
That is horrible. My husband stops by our small home owned grocery daily and gets all of their stuff that is about to go of out of date. They cut all of their own and have the best around.

I asked him if he also goes through their garbage.

Latest posts

Back