What's for dinner tonight?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I vacuum freezer bagged some of the turkey, gave half of the breast to my son and still have a lot left in the fridge. almost done with the turkey noodle soup now and will do turkey salad tomorrow. There’s still three more turkeys in the freezer now, but it will be a while before I cook another. Ham is on tap for Christmas, or possible a standing prime rib roast.
I went through the pantry today and cleared a bunch of canned goods that I either didn’t really like or were at their expiration dates. They will go to the local food bank and I made room to restock with more canned goods. It’s a win win in my book.

I cooked red beans with smoked sausage and ham shanks in my crockpot.

1201201608.jpg

After I got off work last night I took out pork chops to defrost, but we had to make a trip in town to the feed store for some more milk replacer for my Clara and then to the grocery store. Hunny spotted some shrimp on sale so got a couple pounds. Ended up making Shrimp Gumbo today. . . It was wet, rainy and cold.

T bone steaks and sliced potatoes cooked in the traeger with my canned tomato cuke and onion salad. Good cab from our cellar.
German chocolate cake for dessert. Daughter turned 18 today and she picked out the menu!

Attachments

• 60A2AB3C-8A76-4528-8091-071F0D2BB2B5.jpeg
    60A2AB3C-8A76-4528-8091-071F0D2BB2B5.jpeg
    127 KB · Views: 9
it's burgers tonight,
then I roast a chicken again, enough food for the weekend,both work and home, then some spagetti carbonara,work and home.
will buy a small cake for sunday to eat after work and celebrate my Independance Day and watching the Unknown Soldier,it's a tradition here to watch it on dec 6th.

Latest posts

Back