What's for dinner tonight?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had mushroom & swiss cheese stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon. With fresh spinach, tomato, red onion, pecans, salad with a pepper jelly balsamic vinegarret.
uwJXRDZ.png

Thanks, you gave me an idea of what to do with that chicken breast in the fridge that I need to cook!

We had mushroom & swiss cheese stuffed chicken breasts wrapped in bacon. With fresh spinach, tomato, red onion, pecans, salad with a pepper jelly balsamic vinegarret.
This sounds really good, certainly much better than my supper. I just grabbed a can of vienna sausage and a couple other things from my stash. My perishable food supply is low because I was out of town this past weekend and will be busy this weekend as well, and weekends are when I usually shop and meal prep. I'm glad I always have plenty of non-perishables on hand at all times, but it certainly is much nicer to have real food. I will keep this idea in mind for next time I cook.

Latest posts

Back