What's for dinner tonight?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took out 1 inch cut pork chops to defrost this morning around 4 and told hunny he is going to be grilling today. :) I got my morning chores done. . . Fed Clarabelle, cleaned out the goat barn and water troughs then fed and fed the beef momma cow and calf May out front. Pork chops (hunny has these marinading now) and baked potatoes (done in the microwave) for a quick dinner tonight. I should be sleeping right now but the neighbor down the road drove in and hunny was showing him Clarabelle. . . dogs were barking and the front gate was opened so I wouldn't let them out til he left.

Grilled chicken sandwich with tomato, homemade pickles, provolone cheese, Duke's real mayo on Arnold's Healthnut bread.

I like Dukes mayonnaise. We normally eat Blue Plate mayonnaise, made here in NOLA. I have a 15 month supply.

I had good intentions, but they are not happening so it is leftovers of grilled porkchops, baked potatoes and a salad. The cubed steaks I got out this morning can wait till tomorrow.

We were in the same boat Dani! I served leftovers too. LOL. Hubby complimented them anyway. We had bbq ribs, meatloaf, spaghetti squash and baked beans.

Latest posts

Back