What's for dinner tonight?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cooked lobster ravioli and crayfish tails in a parmasan butter cream sauce.

View attachment 14919

I keep going back to look at this pan of lobster crayfish tail ravioli! Looks delicious! Secret family recipe? Or one that can be shared? 😜 I had a BLT with avacado and a side of Mac n cheese...makes no sense but I was hungry, tired, and the Mac n cheese was already made..quick n easy!

I keep going back to look at this pan of lobster crayfish tail ravioli! Looks delicious! Secret family recipe? Or one that can be shared? 😜 I had a BLT with avacado and a side of Mac n cheese...makes no sense but I was hungry, tired, and the Mac n cheese was already made..quick n easy!

The lobster ravioli where actually bought from Sam's club. I made a sauce of butter, heavy whipping cream, garlic, parsley, green onions. Cracked black 0epper, Celtic Grey sea salt, parmasan cheese. I added pre-boiled peeled Louisiana crayfish tails with the fat from the heads.

We sopped up the sauce and cleaned the plate with some fresh French bread.

I cooked a crockpot of my better than Popeyes red beans.

20220329_184053.jpg

Road kill kind of sounds appealing to me right now if I had energy to prepare it and eat it! Lol.😜. I had a bologna sandwich for lunch with red onion, mayo and couple pieces of fresh lettuce from garden thrown on! 😉😂...Covered up at work...had to grab something quick and easy! Did someone say Dinner? ..Lawdy! No time nor energy for tonight..I think I'M road kill! Stick a fork in me!

Got plenty of good food..just too tired...enjoy your Sauerbraten, red beans, pizza or other....all sounds delicious! I'll dream about it all for my breakfast agenda!

Latest posts

Back