What's for dinner tonight?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Filet Mignon, baked potato, coconut shrimp, and green salad delivered to my door from Outback Steakhouse, compliments of my daughter up in Virginia.
XaKzQk4.jpg

Filet Mignon, baked potato, coconut shrimp, and green salad delivered to my door from Outback Steakhouse, compliments of my daughter up in Virginia.
XaKzQk4.jpg
Nice, I got a text wishing a happy Father’s Day.....
I did feast well though, whole lobster, TBone, beans, broccoli, warm buttered bread, cucumber salad, loaded baked potato and 4 different kinds of cake. Life is good.

Leftovers. Still had lots to eat. Cake isn’t normally one of my weaknesses but I’ve put a hurting on the cake my wife got me yesterday!

We ate at a place in Gulfport, MS. Call Shaggy's seafood restaurant , I'm sure Doc has been there. The food was great. We had to wait over 100 minutes for a table though.
Still too concerned to eat out at a busy restaurant but miss it dearly....
I got a family pack from Zaxbys chicken for lunch today and still have a mountain of chicken left. I also got a side of fried mushrooms with it. Their mushrooms are not my favorites but are still good. There isn’t any place else nearby that has any fried mushrooms so beggars can’t be choosers.

Still too concerned to eat out at a busy restaurant but miss it dearly....
I got a family pack from Zaxbys chicken for lunch today and still have a mountain of chicken left. I also got a side of fried mushrooms with it. Their mushrooms are not my favorites but are still good. There isn’t any place else nearby that has any fried mushrooms so beggars can’t be choosers.

After we eat, before bedtime, we all take a dose of CDS to kill anything we may have picked up.

We ate at a place in Gulfport, MS. Call Shaggy's seafood restaurant , I'm sure Doc has been there. The food was great. We had to wait over 100 minutes for a table though.
Haven't eaten seafood on the Mississippi Gulf coast in a long time. We started staying in a beach house with the extended family in Perdido Beach, AL decades ago because of my Alabama brother in law, and ate at Innerarity Point, Lambert's in Foley, and Wolf Bay.

I wish I could remember the name of that place we did used to eat on the MS coast though, it was popular with Jackson folks. I doubt it's still there. I reversed engineered their salad dressing for my mother, and they had the best broiled founder I ever ate. They filleted it at the table.

Brent, take you favorite sandwich bread (Mine is Arnold's Health Nut), some real mayo (don't be stingy with the mayo), slice the tomato thick, and then add some salt and freshly ground pepper. I have eaten mater sammiches for lunch on a number of occasions when I have good tomatoes.
PfiG7df.jpg
yes, it’s delicious fast food that you can eat a lot because the ingredients match.
-----
i do like this:
1. Wheat bread for sandwiches, (15-20 sandwiches for the oven)
2.a very thin layer of mayonnaise
3.thin slices of semi-smoked sausage
4. tomato slices
5.slices of cheese
6.a little pepper
--------
then put in the oven and cook for about 10-15 minutes at a temperature of 160-180 degrees Celsius.

Then eat with Coca-Cola

Last edited:
My wife has been ill for a long time and dosent cook much now. Last night when I got in she had slow cooked ribs in the oven, made homemade sliced potatoes with a cheese sauce and fresh green beans I had picked cooked in beef broth and spices, and homemade biscuits with garlic and cheese. Between the good food and the fact she made the effort to cook it it was one of the best meals I’ve had in a long while.

Latest posts

Back