What's for dinner in 2022.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shrimp in a homemade Carbonara sauce

Greek Salad
1669932810978.png

And Garlic bread

My sister n husband are in visiting from Ky. We had lunch on amelia island today at restaurant on beach..and I had lobster n crap dip appetizer, fresh oysters on half shell and a grapefruit crush adult beverage. Sis's husband made big pot of homemade potatoe soup for us for dinner this eve. Crunched up real bacon, sautéed onion in it and fresh chopped green onion on top..was delicious and he passed his recipe on to me. Mother made cornbread and we also had oyster crackers option...I had 2 bowls of soup! 1 with oyster crackers, one with a piece of cornbread.
Full as a tick! 🤪

First time with a pressure cooker. $15 dollar find at an estate sale.
Brisket prepped and cooked in under 2 hours, cut with a spatula.
Taters par cooked in the braising cast iron, then roasted in the oven.
Not a bad first attempt with a pressure cooker. Maybe a good thing to lessen the cook time in SHTF.

Attachments

• 5F949086-11FD-47BC-837F-BD3E8FAB5CB3.jpeg
    5F949086-11FD-47BC-837F-BD3E8FAB5CB3.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
I'm on a low carb diet, so I decided to make a pizza. Almond flour, cream cheese , baking powder, egg,

A little sauce, onions, bell peppers, mushrooms, pepperoni, homemade Italian pork sausage, black olives, mozzarella cheese. Added some sliced jalapeño peppers, red pepper flakes and parmasan cheese.
It was so good, I want to keep dieting.
My brother decided to go vegan and was making a vegan meatloaf. After putting all the ingredients together, he realized he had made a cow pile. (Pie) I've heard it both ways.

Latest posts

Back