Whats for dinner 2023

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fried some bacon, set aside. Fried some home canned potatoes in the grease, added bacon back in and some fresh pickled Jalepenos.

IMG_0917.jpeg

Waaaay past my bedtime! No idea why I am still awake at 11:00 pm...hell must be gonna freeze over.....(yes, it's that out of ordinary for me).....also, not a sweet eater except verrry rare occasion... but tonight I ate half of a 1.5 quart container of butter pecan ice cream for dinner!

Something must be awry with MY solar system! Burrr! 🙈

Larry picked up spicy wings from publix and a Greek salad...lol

On another note...do any of you have a favorite...Great, tried and true low country boil recipe you might share? I have recipes and have made in past but typically consists of variety of seafood, shell fish, veggies, potatoes, corn on cobb and typical old bay or similar seasoning....(don't judge!)...lol

Want to do a low country boil weekend after Thanksgiving for family company...would like to have a great/better recipe than how I typically do it.

Larry picked up spicy wings from publix and a Greek salad...lol

On another note...do any of you have a favorite...Great, tried and true low country boil recipe you might share? I have recipes and have made in past but typically consists of variety of seafood, shell fish, veggies, potatoes, corn on cobb and typical old bay or similar seasoning....(don't judge!)...lol

Want to do a low country boil weekend after Thanksgiving for family company...would like to have a great/better recipe than how I typically do it.

I use Louisiana seafood boil. The powdered, not the liquid. Boil as directed, but let soak for 2-3 times as they suggest, cool down quickly with dumping ice in the boil.

My recipe includes oranges. Also try pineapple. Of course onions, celery, corn on the Cobb, potatoes, lemon, garlic.

Other add ins, whole mushrooms, cauliflower, asparagus, Brussel sprouts.

I didn't cook tonight. We went out to eat for my wife's birthday.
We don’t do that enough. Gotta enjoy it while you can. 2020 was only a taste Of what’s to come.
Unless your name is Newscum and go to a $400 a plate spaghetti dinner while every one else is locked down.

Latest posts

Back