WTF!?!? What Would U Do?????

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@bigpaul

There are always situations where you have to leave a place, my goal is to sit through everything here, because it would be safest, but you always have to have an escape plan on hand, if you don't have it, you have lost if the situation is short deteriorates and one is then forced to flee.

For the ultimate SHTF case, maybe you can take this with you for your motivation, a motto from my service in the army.

!!!!! In corde veritas !!!!!

As long as we live we fight!
As long as we are fighting, it is a sign that we are not inferior and that the good spirit dwells in us!
And if death does not find you as a victor, let it find you as a fighter !!
Better to fight for something than live for nothing!

BE HARD TO YOURSELF AND BRUTAL TO OTHERS​

Right? You're so lucky lol. I live smack dab in the center of a big city. Pro: I had to call the cops once, and the response time was AMAZING, it was like, literally SECONDS. Coming from the arctic, that shit looked like straight up MAGIC to me lmao. XD

Con: I'm autistic, and there is noise literally everywhere 24/7. Kinda makes me miss the Alaskan woods. =P
wait until TSHTF, the city people will be freaking out because its so quiet, I think the reason urban people make so much noise is because they are afraid of silence.

Same here.

And totally relate to the silence-fear in big cities. When covid happened and all the lockdowns were in effect, my city was dead quiet, few if any cars on the streets; driving through it felt like a scene out of the Walking Dead. Boarded up businesses, pandemic fliers/notices, and surgical masks becoming a new form of litter in the gutters. I just about bugged out then and there lmao. Decided to wait it out though and hope things got better and they did. One of these days though I know we won't be so fortunate. This was just a nice reminder of how fragile our system is and how quickly it could fall apart. =/

Young people like the cities for the nightlife and the excitement of it all. Those things were taken away with covid. Those apartments are now prison cells. Just look at how many people have fled New York City.

I like sheep. My cousin Leonard has a whole bunch down the road from us. And a chocolate colored Llama hangs out with them.

just read a WTF? posting over at a Reddit prepper site - guy was asking for an opinion over there among the dickhead "kids" and the foreigners ....

homeowner got a passive trespasser alert - checked his live surveillance cameras >>>> spotted a woman and teenager going thru his greenhouse filling bags with his veggies ....

confronted her <<< in person or thru audio - ??? >>>> but her immediate response was that she had permission from the owner to harvest - that excuse didn't work well - she said she was leaving (taking the filled bags) - the homeowner called the cops >>> turns out they were new neighbors and she was just trying to feed her "babies" ....

now she's waging a FaceBook and neighborhood campaign against him for getting her pinched ....

Your opinion? - the Reddit response posting are a sad sad commentary on people that call themselves "preppers" ....
Heart breaking Illini but the law is the law. I may let them go for the sob story. Next time will be a better time to involve the law with more information.

I need to learn how to make primitive human traps; like the good ol' hoisted-up-in-a-net bit or the timeless and classic giant-swinging-battering-ram-tree-through-the-woods gag lol. The secret-hidden-spikey-death-pit trick is pretty self explanatory; the other ones not so much lol. #RamboTraps 😈

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back