What will you prepare if you had a limit

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herman

Reaction score
The limit was you have $200 no gun or sword how will you buy your stuff

I just want to know because my country ban firearms ,bow ,sword ,spring assisted knife or throwing knife

smithing is a lot of fun too :) and the other benefit is you will build a lot of muscle. You'll need this when shtf

I havn't studied Singapore politics but in many of these Countries that ban firearms the citizens should start demanding from thier leaders the right to keep and bare Arms . A man has the right to protect his family . That is the difrance between being a Citizen or a Subject . But as for the question I would buy camping and out door gear stuff to make life better in a SHTF situation .

If you try to fight laws you will lose unless you have the at least 100k of people behind you.

Okay, very tough question due to the fact that I have at least 20k invested.

When it comes to survival I break it down into 4 categories.

Food
Water
Shelter
Security

That would be about $50 per category.

Food- buy seeds and jars. Canning your own food is a good start. When you buy groceries, make sure when you get your fruit they are the ones with seeds already in them. Also YouTube how to make a snare for catching small game.

Water- I would buy the biggest water tank I could with 50 dollars. Fill it up and forget about it till you need it

Shelter- I'm sure you have a home, purchase extra locks, flash lights, and batteries.

Security- actually this is probably the easiest prep. If you have a knife and foresty near by the type of weapons you can make are endless. (Spears, beat sticks, bow and arrows, ect. )

For those of you who are very experienced, I do realize I left a lot of stuff off. That's because if I only had 200 dollars to work with that's where I would start

id stock up on more canning supplies first..then what ever if i have the money enough for it..

Wal-Mart has seeds for 20 cents a pack on certain ones. . . and others for $1.29. Also look for what you already have as in fruits with seeds and dried beans from the grocery store. $50 bucks would buy a heck of a lot of seeds that would keep your family feed for years on end! Heirlooms are available for 99 cents

Latest posts

Back