What will you prepare if you had a limit

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

herman

Jr Member
Reaction score
The limit was you have $200 no gun or sword how will you buy your stuff

I just want to know because my country ban firearms ,bow ,sword ,spring assisted knife or throwing knife

joe macmilan

Reaction score
smithing is a lot of fun too :) and the other benefit is you will build a lot of muscle. You'll need this when shtf

psalm 7

God Like
Reaction score
I havn't studied Singapore politics but in many of these Countries that ban firearms the citizens should start demanding from thier leaders the right to keep and bare Arms . A man has the right to protect his family . That is the difrance between being a Citizen or a Subject . But as for the question I would buy camping and out door gear stuff to make life better in a SHTF situation .

Unknown

Reaction score
If you try to fight laws you will lose unless you have the at least 100k of people behind you.

Okay, very tough question due to the fact that I have at least 20k invested.

When it comes to survival I break it down into 4 categories.

Food
Water
Shelter
Security

That would be about $50 per category.

Food- buy seeds and jars. Canning your own food is a good start. When you buy groceries, make sure when you get your fruit they are the ones with seeds already in them. Also YouTube how to make a snare for catching small game.

Water- I would buy the biggest water tank I could with 50 dollars. Fill it up and forget about it till you need it

Shelter- I'm sure you have a home, purchase extra locks, flash lights, and batteries.

Security- actually this is probably the easiest prep. If you have a knife and foresty near by the type of weapons you can make are endless. (Spears, beat sticks, bow and arrows, ect. )

For those of you who are very experienced, I do realize I left a lot of stuff off. That's because if I only had 200 dollars to work with that's where I would start

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
id stock up on more canning supplies first..then what ever if i have the money enough for it..

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
Wal-Mart has seeds for 20 cents a pack on certain ones. . . and others for $1.29. Also look for what you already have as in fruits with seeds and dried beans from the grocery store. $50 bucks would buy a heck of a lot of seeds that would keep your family feed for years on end! Heirlooms are available for 99 cents

Latest posts