What will be your Trigger moment, mine is.....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My two sisters are the only ones that really know I am into prepping or any details about it. They both think I was extreme until recently. One is more self prepared than the other, but neither are what I’d call preppers. Anyways, letting people know you have food and supplies stashed probably isn’t the best idea right now. It’s not bad right now but wait and see if the groceries keep being restocked each day. On that note, my guys are working in an Atlanta grocery store today. It’s in a rougher neighborhood and even during normal times we tend to be wary. Right now there are police cars with their lights on all over the area. Very few cars on the road too. They said inside the store it’s a mad house with people grabbing everything they can. I believe we will stop servicing some areas pretty soon here.
I can see the lower income areas getting really bad (even for them) really quickly. They don't have ready access to a lot of supplies at the best of times.
These folks dont know where I am. Which is another thing there mad about ;)
:D:D:D

Mine is now I have to carry a letter 24/7 saying I work the state I’m doing essential travel etc. never thought in my own country I could be stopped without probable cause and ask for paper- thanks to the shelter in place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine is now I have to carry a letter 24/7 saying I work the state I’m doing essential travel etc. never thought in my own country I could be stopped without probable cause and ask for paper- thanks to the shelter in place

In my county they say you don't need a letter and they aren't routinely stopping people. But we still provided them just in case there was a question.

iu

Just got my papers today. Working for a financial institution so it is considered essential. They will shut down this county (Wake County, NC) tonight @6PM. Just a thought here, but can they ask illegals for paperwork? Seems police were not allowed to ask for paperwork before the virus, can the now ask for it. Maybe I need to learn to speak better Spanish.

Here is all the Spanish you need:
¡No habla Ingles!

I had a miscreant try that at work once. When I told the security guard to pull his I.D. Card and not give him his building keys, he states in very nice English, Hey, you can't do that. Funny how fast they can learn English. He did not get his card and was banished from the work campus.

I was sent a letter like that from one of my major vendors early on in the Viris lockdown - they had a concern about people like me not being able to service their business ....

got me thinking about crossing state lines and driving around with obvious out of state residence >>> got me calling around to my other major name accounts and got a regular "essential vendor" program created at most of them - still have a file folder of letters & documents in the vehicle declaring travel necessity ....

I had a miscreant try that at work once. When I told the security guard to pull his I.D. Card and not give him his building keys, he states in very nice English, Hey, you can't do that. Funny how fast they can learn English. He did not get his card and was banished from the work campus.

there's supposedly all kinds of comedy moments in courts with these no English speaking cases >> when the translator doesn't quite get it right - they suddenly know english soooooo well

Latest posts

Back