What White SA is becoming.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yup,there went the rainbow nation....equality for all,my a**,money and power to ANC leaders,who behave just like any other black african dictators.

Exactly Jonnte, I used Rhodesia / Zimbabwe as the perfect example of how black Africa converted the Bread Basket of Southern Africa ( Rhodesia) into a total basket case ( Zimbabwe, and they can only blame themselves

Still amazed at the media BS going on about the old regime "brutally oppressed the black poeple", if you still want to believe the BS you should really join the Black Lives Matter Campaign. Yes the rise of poverty among whites are on the rise, but not due to farmers leaving their land, but through whites unable to get work due to the black empowerment campaign.

re-writing history and present. :(

we had a few nut jobs here last weekend who claimed to part of the BLM movement who protested against "police brutality"... there must be some serious shit in our drinking water,must start to boil it before usage or I'll face the risk of being stupid like the rest.

Last edited:
Exactly Jonnte, I used Rhodesia / Zimbabwe as the perfect example of how black Africa converted the Bread Basket of Southern Africa ( Rhodesia) into a total basket case ( Zimbabwe, and they can only blame themselves
That's their vision for the USA too. Just look at what they've already done to our city's.

The rainbow nation Mandela spoke about was probably doomed to fail. The best solution back then would have been to divide SA in one part for whites and another for blacks, and maybe a third for the bushmen who were there before both the blacks and whites.

White people need to get out of SA. That is just a practical fact.
There are many people that need to be in a safer place, most do not have the means. My mother and brother hid in their rental apartment watching building around them being burnt and shops below them being looted by hundreds... By some miracle, they were not killed. I spend 24 hrs not knowing if they survived. They are stuck there, no funds, no qualifications to get them out... Survival day by day.

Never thought I would write this but, I now think that white, conservative leaning, christian, hard working capitalists are now under attack EVERYWHERE except perhaps Russia, Poland and Hungary and maybe the Czech Republic.

There are many people that need to be in a safer place, most do not have the means. My mother and brother hid in their rental apartment watching building around them being burnt and shops below them being looted by hundreds... By some miracle, they were not killed. I spend 24 hrs not knowing if they survived. They are stuck there, no funds, no qualifications to get them out... Survival day by day.

Get them out.

Getting someone out of the African hell is difficult or almost impossible, I think you know the movie Black hawk down.

Africa is increasingly becoming a very dangerous place for whites, but Europe is taking in thousands of Africans and even supporting the smugglers with money and ships, in a few years we will have the same problem everywhere as in Africa, in certain streets here as a white man you are also very high on the hit list and the police cannot do anything about it.

Russia and Argentina are both offering free land to Afrikaaners wanting out of SA, and Oz is inviting south afrikaaners to consider farming in the top half of Oz.

When hundreds of thousands of Europeans poured univited into Africa they were condemned as imperialists, colonials and invaders, and driven out.
Now hundreds of thousands of Africans pour uninvited into Europe apparently its now called diversity and must be welcomed., and its inhuman and barbaric to ask them to leave.

If it becomes too uncomfortable here and I would have no other choice I would also emigrate to Russia, even if I would have less democratic rights there, rather little rights than to end up in a dictatorship with police arbitrariness.

BUT before I would make the step, everything must be very broken here, I have the will to fight for my country and my freedom and if I still have a chance to do that I will do it, otherwise just plan B that is Russia, but can very well be that if it is too hot here because I can no longer realize plan B, then just to the bitter end.

If it becomes too uncomfortable here and I would have no other choice I would also emigrate to Russia, even if I would have less democratic rights there, rather little rights than to end up in a dictatorship with police arbitrariness.

BUT before I would make the step, everything must be very broken here, I have the will to fight for my country and my freedom and if I still have a chance to do that I will do it, otherwise just plan B that is Russia, but can very well be that if it is too hot here because I can no longer realize plan B, then just to the bitter end.

I think the time to fight has come and gone in SA.

Latest posts

Back