What this forum is about

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
Dear DPF members,

This forum is for all members to place input, their is no right or wrongs, so when we begin posting, I'd like to ask everyone to be civil to each other and not tear down the ideas being placed. We are all here to learn from each other and as such, the scenarios that some of us will post are just that, simply to get the conversation started and then see where it goes.

Right now I am working on a few scenarios, so please be patient. If you would like to write a few, please do so, the more scenario ideas, the better. I'd like to ask members who have a background in the scenarios to place their thought and comments, to include adding to the scenarios being presented, so they begin to breathe and live like a living document. Consider that when contributing.

Thanks so much,

SB

NR,just get up from your sofa and start writing more :)

I started a YouTube channel about two months ago designed to help people become prepared when a disaster hits. I'm up to 68 subscribers and I would like for my channel to keep growing. Go to project prepper 42 at YouTube and subscribe to help it grow, I need the support. Stay tuned in for weekly videos

Sent from my XT1528 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back