What the government is doing to prep...

Prepper & Survivalism Forum

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
do you guys know something or is it just a coincidence with ISIS threats?

Danil54grl

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
It does make a person wonder. . . not sure if we are going to be hit by a nuke though. More likely chemical warfare. Guess they need to 'practice' all scenarios.

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
this goes back to 1996 emergency operations plans (EOP) and federal response plan (FRP) it's very similar to a down airliner EOP they use to have often in the 80s and 90s testing hospital response, triage evaluation etc... we have the same thing here from time to time regarding earthquakes testing EOP and FRP, since 9/11 they somewhat started taking things seriously though the budget and the bureaucracy is pathetic!

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
I am glad they are at least trying to prepare, although I too question how effective and realistic they are. I have never thought that practicing was a bad idea though.

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
I haven't seen any reference to this as far as the British govt is concerned, does that mean their not worried or are they just complacent?
Maybe the UK is a little more low key when they hold their evaluations?

"Joint Emergency Services Interoperability Programme
Our emergency services are already among the best in the world, but we can do more to make sure that the handling of any incident is as joined-up as possible.
In autumn 2012 the police, fire and ambulance services launched the Joint Emergency Services Interoperability Programme.
This 2 year programme focuses on improving the immediate emergency response to any major or complex incident. The projects include work to ensure that the services:

have a detailed understanding of each others’ roles and responsibilities
have clear guidance on how to work together where appropriate
share information quickly and effectively
can make rapid decisions supported by a joint assessment of risk

All of this will be supported by a greater emphasis on joint training and exercising at all levels of command."

https://www.gov.uk/government/policies/protecting-the-uk-against-terrorism/supporting-pages/prepare

alabaster

1st Member Of DPF
Reaction score
I haven't seen any reference to this as far as the British govt is concerned, does that mean their not worried or are they just complacent?
I hate to say it, but judging by the actions of our governments, I am inclined to say they are all somewhat complacent. I know they ca't prepare for everything, but some things, like securing our borders are just common sense. Yet, we can't even get our pres to identify the threat as islamist....

jontte

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
the wonderful feeling of open borders...it simply can't go on like this...the utopia of free movement is gone

GunnarCarr

Reaction score
Anyone think it's strange how they were doing these exercises during 9/11, sandy hook and the boston bombing? They just so happened to be doing the training close by and have everything needed where the attacks were

Latest posts