Helpful Info. What supplements do you take for daily health?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Proud Prepper

A True Doomsday Prepper
Administrator
Global Moderator
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
I have been taking supergreens tonik everyday for almost 3 months . It's a nice mint flavored powder. You can mix it with water, juice or tea. I like tea the best, it tastes like a thick mint tea. It supports immune system, digestion and gives me energy. I would recommend it. I just ordered 6 more canisters, using coupon code, stayhome it saved me 20% additional, which comes to $40 a canister, which costs $40 a month supply. I dont have any connection to this company, other than I'm a satisfied customer. Another of my prepper group also takes this and has reordered.

Others, including my wife, kids and friends use EmergenC and airborne supplements, as well as Vitamin C, D3, B6, B12 and zinc.

I also take a daily krill oil and additional vitamin C. I also take a daily maintenance dose of CDS every night.

I don't take any vitimins or supplements. I try to eat a (mostly) healthy diet. And I get plenty of fresh air, clean water and outdoor excerize, AKA work.
Since my wife travels for work and is around other people, she could benifit from extra vitimins and suppliments. Especially since she's been locked down at work eating crappy camp food for the last 2 months, and looks like 2 more months to go.

Last edited:
we seem to have a problem with that stuff here right now, house calls for domestic violence have gone up pretty bad here,
don't know why,have all the chances to drink,but right now I prefer to be in contole over little me

I am an on-again off-again vegetarian.

I am a big believer in spirullina. Spirullina kept children with radiation poisoning after the Chernobyl meltdown alive until they could organize bone marrow transplants. I usually make a smoothie with soy milk, spirullina, brewer's yeast, and powdered peanut butter.

I also use Metamucil frequently, as the extra fiber helps with heart disease.

I also take an aspirin a day, and a multivitamin.

I take a women's health multivitamin daily and when I get sick I take vitamin C drops (like cough drops but they have vitamin C instead of menthol). Also I always keep emergenC on hand too.

Latest posts

Back