What kind of bag are you using as a bug out bag?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
for right now.i have 3 tote bags.and thier mainly for grab n go as long i have transportaion..and i've only have items in one so far..which means i still to get me a bug out bag by all means just so id have it on a need it right situation..

I use a feildline pro series from walmart runs about 26 dollars its well made and durable. has several outer pockets for things u wanna get to quickly or easily, has an inside compartment for a drinking bladder and a port for your drinking tube, has a removable pack support frame, has heavy nylon attachments on the bottom for additon of a buttpack or w/e you want to attach , has a flip back top with a roll down drybag main compartment, and a main compartment access on the bottom so youdont have to empty the bag to get to something in the bottom, has a chest strap between the shoulderstraps and a waist strap with hip pads, also has a zipping pocket in the flip back top which is were i keep my waterproof survival manuals.

My main pack is a Kelty Redwing. Made for backpacking. Loads well and fits great. $100 price tag but I like it. I use it also for canoe trips so it gets double duty.

Latest posts

Back