What is the plan

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have worked for years learning food security. Water, energy and physical security is also important. I am married to an idiot who doesn't believe in prepping for anything...and I mean anything. So, my plan is to offer my knowledge and resources. I can feed you...my strength is producing soil that grows nutrient dense food. And that can be done faster than you can imagine. I have a pretty decent collection of seeds...everything from annual to perennial to pasture production. I also have pretty decent working experience in rooting plants. I have a pretty solid foundation of knowledge in a couple of areas that should SHTF I have something to bring to the table. And faith that the Lord will put me where I am needed most.

I am married to an idiot who doesn't believe in prepping for anything...and I mean anything.
Sorry to hear of you being married to such a adamant non-believer. That is OK tho, prep for yourself and even the worst anti-prepper will start to believe when they get hungry and cold........just let them get hungry and cold first so they appreciate your hard work, do not let them get by with their belief toooo easy, got it? Hope for the best and prep for the worst. Gary

Humans do not own cats. It's the other way around. If very sick people want to murder cats, its no different than murdering any thing else that you are not going to eat. Cats are nearly perfect predators and warriors. So perfect that they can adapt to almost any climate, where they become a pest, wiping out many native species. Like humans that are doing the same thing. If you look at the DNA of cats and dogs, we have actually changed dogs. Cats are the same as they were tens of millions ago. The relationship was "Hey, Humans if you continue to grow grains, I'll kill the thieves." I wish we had the same relationship with mobs that rob our stores. With a little bigger cat.

Until we can talk to animals, we'll never know if they kill for "fun." There are plenty of animals out there that surplus kill. Cats are one of them.
Cats give commands. I speak canine well enough know that when you go to a pound, they are saying "Why am I in prison? I have done nothing wrong. I only want to love you and to be loved. Is that gas chamber for me? WHY??

Probably as most of you can relate , already on occasion dip into the stash when we find we need something that is not in the day to day household supply category . Things I got from the stash over the last few months was 1 box of table salt and 1 jar of pickling salt for making venison summer sausage . Being a prepper already occasionally pays off .

Last edited:
These are excellent for wells when the power goes out. strong enough to actually fill the pressure tank so you can take a quick shower, run water in the house.

Simple Pump | Quality Water Pumps and Well Pumps
A good post that might help some . As for as myself , I would hate to know that I had to pull my 300+ deep submergible pump motor , and replace it with a hand pump all during a situation that was already dire . I suppose it is doable . I will continue with my plan to simply get my hand cart and water jugs and go to my spring for water . -- For those that have their own well but don't have the option of a alternative water source might want to consider putting a hand pump in the stash . What a tense moment that would be for someone and their family needing that water for survival , hooking up their hand pump under dire conditions and trying it out for the first time and praying it works . ---- After thinking about this for a while , realized there is a way to hook up a hand pump in conjunction with an electrical pump . I just don't recall exactly how this is done . I feel a bit stupid first thinking the electrical pump would have to be pulled . Perhaps someone can enlighten our members on this procedure .

Last edited:
'Just do a mental exercise on the cost and logistics'
Think 2 Trillion would be a good start? (OIF/OEF costs....That we know of)

Well that's over a couple of years isn't it. And the lions share will go to the military, as always, then a huge chunk to pay the interest on the national debt, as always, then SS needs propping up...

What's happening in California and elsewhere? They are not prosecuting minor crimes, and that began long before the antifa blm rubbish started. They simply can't afford to prosecute and incarcerate everyone now. The courts are under funded, the police forces on the ropes and the jails overflowing. This paranoia about fema camps for 50 Million people is a type of brain-rot that settles into preppers who have spent years and decades demanding a total TEOTWAWKI and yet it never comes. They want to see the justification for all the hard work in their vege patches basically. Well I'm sorry, the odds on it happening are extremely thin. What is more likely, much more likely, is what is happening in Venezuela right now. The wealthy elites hiding in their gated estates and on their islands as the last of the wealth is screwed out of the impoverished masses. Then they will sit back and sip cocktails while you all eat each other. Which is exactly what you are see beginning now in every city across the nation. You are more likely to be shot in the head by desperate low-lifes than spend your days in a government camp.

Isolate, keep to your small group, keep moving, stay out of cities
Can you get a RV or something similar where you can boondock? Get a portable septic, water tank you can refill and get out of civilization if you can.

And get VACCINATED! Don't forget that doc. Get your second jab then find a camp spot near a clinic so you can regularly get your booster shots.

You're speaking from a country that had a White Australia policy for a long time. Aborigines were regarded as fauna until just a few decades ago.
The history of the world is that of one race murdering another and it still happens today, all over the world. That's just the way it is and as soon as this oil age is over it will go that way again in the western nations. You have spent too much time in front of the Liberal TV set. It has addled your brain.

The history of the world is that of one race murdering another and it still happens today, all over the world. That's just the way it is and as soon as this oil age is over it will go that way again in the western nations. You have spent too much time in front of the Liberal TV set. It has addled your brain.
I haven't had a TV for over 18 years.

Biden says there will be a New World Order, but if you post this, the fact checkers say........ hold on a minute. He said it, but he really didn't say it.

Yesterday, he said there will be food shortages. What will the fact checkers do with that?

We need a cross eyed emoji for biden quotes! šŸ˜šŸ¤£

Latest posts

Back