What is the plan

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Valkyrie

Reaction score
The world, the government and society and clearly collapsing.
All of us have survived mini disasters before in various categories and I think many of us have wondered what the big one would look like.
I have.
At the moment I'm not sure how to approach my plan and obviously have the simple things covered, however I'm interested to hear what others believe or have implemented in terms of an actual plan of attack should the unvaxxed begin to be herded into captivity (likely at this point)
What's the plan. Isolate?Keep moving?
Put everything into Storage and become nomadic or hunker down.
As a renter I feel vulnerable and exposed. I plan to move again as soon as I can but am not sure if this will lead to further unnecessary exposure. With a double attack of a virus and government overreach I am finding it harder to filocus on my best strategy so would appreciate your collective thoughts on this.
Thankyou so much.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm just going to cook some soups and eat some bread and desserts, and get all fat and sassy

This has become a trending video on social media now, with people recreating it in different scenarios. Love it.

The world, the government and society and clearly collapsing.
All of us have survived mini disasters before in various categories and I think many of us have wondered what the big one would look like.
I have.
At the moment I'm not sure how to approach my plan and obviously have the simple things covered, however I'm interested to hear what others believe or have implemented in terms of an actual plan of attack should the unvaxxed begin to be herded into captivity (likely at this point)
What's the plan. Isolate?Keep moving?
Put everything into Storage and become nomadic or hunker down.
As a renter I feel vulnerable and exposed. I plan to move again as soon as I can but am not sure if this will lead to further unnecessary exposure. With a double attack of a virus and government overreach I am finding it harder to filocus on my best strategy so would appreciate your collective thoughts on this.
Thankyou so much.
Isolate, keep to your small group, keep moving, stay out of cities
Can you get a RV or something similar where you can boondock? Get a portable septic, water tank you can refill and get out of civilization if you can.

...in terms of an actual plan of attack should the unvaxxed begin to be herded into captivity (likely at this point)
Totally unlikely. It's ridiculous even to think about. You will be isolated by laws restricting your movement and participation in normal activities, as we are seeing now. To circument this you have several options. Get infected with covid, which for the majority is no big deal, then you can be registered as having a natural immunity and will not be required to be vaxxed. You can fade a vaxx passport or the doctors' written letter, you can relocate way out in the boonies where it won't matter, but that's impractical for most people. Or you can bribe, threaten or coerce a local doctor to sign you off. The best choice here would be the local druggo doc, the one who always writes people up for whatever drugs they want and readily gives out certificates for illness or injury so people can scam their employers. I imagine an envelope with $1000 cash should do it.

The concentration camp idea is old and has been applied to so many past events it a meme at this point. Just do a mental exercise on the cost and logistics of placing 10% of the US population under lock and key and feeding them, caring for their medical needs, it's silly in the extreme. They can't even afford the jails for the criminals now.

A know a few people feeling the same way, Valkyrie.

I've been preparing for this for many years. I have a private, fully off grid rural retreat with good river frontage in southern NSW that I would relocate to. I've been visiting this retreat regularly during the lockdown, and only once saw a police checkpoint. There hasn't even been any checkpoints as I pass through the ACT. Too many people, too few cops to enforce lockdown, so zero chance of them forcibly detaining large numbers of people in camps.

When the people unite, the cops are powerless, as evident in Melbourne recently when the police ran away from protesters. My retreat is isolated, only one narrow dirt track in, but only 30 minutes from town. You can see part of it in my profile pic.

Last edited:
Just do a mental exercise on the cost and logistics of placing 10% of the US population under lock and key and feeding them, caring for their medical needs, it's silly in the extreme.

Where did you get the idea they would feed or care for them?

A German once remarked: "We are now at the stage where 1/3 of the people would kill 1/3 of the people while 1/3 of the people watch."

Humans are the only species willing and able to kill FOR FUN...
Get away from absolutely anyone you would not be ready to marry or live with for a loooooonnnngggg time. big paul would probably agree with me on this one. No man or woman is a true "island" and forever self-sufficient. Everybody has limits, knowledge, skills and such to be a part of a functioning team, tribe, clan or family group. All such different abilities are needed in the future. Learn NOW, NOT LATER, those things you will need to be a functioning gear in the whole clockwork of a clan in the post SHTF scenario. Get your needed survival gear packed and ready to go on moments notice.
Get your vehicle prepped to run fast, get you health checked up for a "no-more-doctors" time. Get your head straight and be mentally fit for the worst case scenerio and the triple your worst nightmare of how it will really be!!!
If you cannot look in the mirror and like what you see as a human being whom you would like to live, thrive and survive with...WHY SHOULD ANYONE ELSE WANT TO????? Get right, get ready and get going! Gary

Where did you get the idea they would feed or care for them?

A German once remarked: "We are now at the stage where 1/3 of the people would kill 1/3 of the people while 1/3 of the people watch."

You could well be right there, that might happen in America. I was thinking from an Australian perspective. We have a different culture down here.

Last edited:
Totally unlikely. It's ridiculous even to think about. You will be isolated by laws restricting your movement and participation in normal activities, as we are seeing now. To circument this you have several options. Get infected with covid, which for the majority is no big deal, then you can be registered as having a natural immunity and will not be required to be vaxxed. You can fade a vaxx passport or the doctors' written letter, you can relocate way out in the boonies where it won't matter, but that's impractical for most people. Or you can bribe, threaten or coerce a local doctor to sign you off. The best choice here would be the local druggo doc, the one who always writes people up for whatever drugs they want and readily gives out certificates for illness or injury so people can scam their employers. I imagine an envelope with $1000 cash should do it.

The concentration camp idea is old and has been applied to so many past events it a meme at this point. Just do a mental exercise on the cost and logistics of placing 10% of the US population under lock and key and feeding them, caring for their medical needs, it's silly in the extreme. They can't even afford the jails for the criminals now.

'Just do a mental exercise on the cost and logistics'
Think 2 Trillion would be a good start? (OIF/OEF costs....That we know of)

You could well be right there, that might happen in America. I was thinking from an Australian perspective. We have a different culture down here.
You're speaking from a country that had a White Australia policy for a long time. Aborigines were regarded as fauna until just a few decades ago. Also, have you ever been to Germany? They're lovely people there and look what they turned out to be capable of. When people are under stress and are divided into two groups, one of which is a scapegoat group, humans in all countries are capable of atrocities.

You've never owned a cat.
We were Cat Rescue fosters for seven years. We have fostered at peak, 24 cats at one time. I've forgotten more about cats than most know. We currently have five of our own. They do not kill for "fun", they kill out of instinct. But only if you're one of those that let your cats run around outside unsupervised, which is basically abuse.

We get it, you don't like cats.

Latest posts

Back