what is the Great Reset's NEW reserve currency?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Continued
Building an Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) confronts a serious problem called the “P” versus ‘NP’ question According to the Wiki, this is a major unsolved problem in computer science and is one of the seven Millennium Prize problems, solutions to which will net somebody a cool billion dollars.
QFS Patent solves all seven Millennium Prize problems. At question is whether every problem whose solution can be quickly verified by a computer can also be quickly solved by a computer. Some problems can be solved quickly (this is P). Other problems, which cannot be solved quickly but which, if shown the answer, can be verified quickly )this is NP). P is shorthand for solved in (polynomial) time (polynomial..P) NP is shorthand for verified in (polynomial) time (nondeterministic polynomial time…NP).
The planned 56 Data Center units in the USA and territories and the planned 192 Data Center units planned abroad will increase the overall power, speed and efficiency of our QFS in a parallel processing environment. The ultimate QFS Cloud System
Once entered, you will be prompted by the A.I. to create a “New Security ID” Once that occurs your “old bank account” will be debited of “Fiat” funds and then credited with asset backed funds (one to one).
You will be prompted to the next window, at which point your existing funds show as asset backed as well as the “ledger” balance of asset backed funds you anticipated.
There is no “co-mingling”
The system is totally secure, and your accounts are totally under your control. As a process of return to sovereignty, “you” must initiate the ledger – a “photonic” transaction occurs from “sender” account to “recipient” account through physical GPS authentication. No other person can access the accounts
Banks are now obsolete!!!!!
Real Time Data – CIPS provides a real time data feed for all applications attached to it. This means your clients will receive live data directly to the desktops, web and mobile client all at once.
You have the sovereignty of your funds, since all are photonic and digital. All funds are “GPS trackable” forever. Banks are no longer in control – there are no more Deposits, they are now “Posits” as deposit means separation from the person and their funds.
In this new financial world, the “person” has NO footprint in the QFS. This is groundbreaking historical security in the truest sense!!

Appendix: Quantum Financial System
QFS ends corruption that could currently exist with regard to Central Banking. The QFS will cover the new global network for the transfer of asset backed funds. It Replaces the US - Centrally Controlled SWIFT system with a Global – Decentralized Controlled CIPS (Cross Border Interbank Payment System). QFS runs on a new Photonic Computer / based on “24 GPS orbiting” satellites, (protected by the new “Space Force”)
Purpose of QFS is to put an end to corruption, usury, and manipulation within the banking system. “Banks” no longer will need to generate significant profits from transactions of funds transfers.
QFS completely independent from existing “centralized” system; makes all other transfer systems obsolete.
QFS is NOT crypto currency. After REVAL (reevaluation) all sovereign currencies will be asset backed ensuring stable value which makes the need for unbacked cryptos outdated (the process simply digests the information on computer memory banks)
QFS activation ends the “Central Banking System” that perpetuates what some refer to as “Debt Slavery”
QFS reigns supreme in the technology it applies and creates / 100% financial security and transparency for all currency holders to individual currency holders
QFS assigns a digital number to every fiat dollar / euro/yen in every bank account all over the world. Digital numbers are monitored and updated in real time: showing where it went (GPS authentication) when it was ledger-ed who sent it and what account received it
QFS is alive with Artificial Intelligence that interacts with every financial transaction anywhere in the world of finance to ensure that it is legal, power intended, and transparent.
ONLY gold or asset backed currencies that have a digital gold or asset certificate will be transferred through the QFS. All gold/asset backed currency reference back to the piece of gold or asset backing it !!
Asset backed currency is based on assets within the country of origin. Assets are the justification to establish the amount of currency available in each country
NO FIAT CURRENCY IS LEGAL IN QFS as it cannot be designated as “clean, clear, non-terroristic, or originating from legal activities”
FIAT currencies in “possession” at time of implementation of QFS and deemed “legal” will be exchanged for gold backed currency on a one to one basis. “Reconciliation” process
Without the ability to reconcile old FIAT money into the new QFS, ALL CENTRAL BANKS ACTIVITIES WILL CEASE.
Any country not GESARA compliant will be left out of the QFS thus eventually being left out of “International Trade”

Global Currency Reset (GCR) will use a specific quantitative formula to establish the amount of currency available “in a country” that is gold – backed in QFS. The formula will establish a fair value in each country’s assets as compared to another. “Price of Gold” becomes irrelevant once this is complete. Included in the formula are in-ground assets, economy of the country, its population (as an asset) and several other parameters. This formula is applied to each country so they can be on par with one another.
The application of the formula and the common value of all gold means that a country’s currency must have the same value as another country’s currency. This is referred to as the GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET
A Global Wealth distribution (GWD) based on Commerce and sovereignty, Each QFS account throughout the world will be solely owned by the account holders, not owned by banks or governments.
The Artificial Intelligence will be applied across the QFS (one instantiation in each data center) but the nodes will coordinate through parallel processing. The AI will work with the CIPS VPN in background by providing semantic analysis and natural language processing to understand what’s being said about banking products across the entire user base. It will facilitate adaptation and will evolve over time by recognizing new behavior and recommending appropriate bank-side responses.

I don't know if I posted this somewhere else but here goes. While traveling early in the morning nothing was on the radio except Glen Beck. I don't like this wussie but it was the only port in a storm of silence. He had a guest who made some interesting claims. He said the US government is working on a crypto currency itself, like bitcoin in SECRET. They will roll it out by replacing all money in all bank accounts with this new digital currency. It all sounds fine but the advantage for the government will be the exchange rate, you will not get one dollar for every dollar replaced in real value. So it is a governmental "bail in".

This means everyone with money in the bank, checking or savings, will lose. The Traitor Administration certainly will not care nor will their supporters. But how can this be? This Glen Beck guest went on to explain Dumocrats are now either homeless, or illegals or fabulously wealthy. The underclass won't be affected, they have no bank accounts. The very rich won't care as they have more money than they can ever spend. It is the Middle Class which will bail-in the government, make it solvent, and pay for the underclass.

This means to protect yourself, you need to have very little money in a bank account while our country is under occupation.

I don't know if I posted this somewhere else but here goes. While traveling early in the morning nothing was on the radio except Glen Beck. I don't like this wussie but it was the only port in a storm of silence. He had a guest who made some interesting claims. He said the US government is working on a crypto currency itself, like bitcoin in SECRET. They will roll it out by replacing all money in all bank accounts with this new digital currency. It all sounds fine but the advantage for the government will be the exchange rate, you will not get one dollar for every dollar replaced in real value. So it is a governmental "bail in".

This means everyone with money in the bank, checking or savings, will lose. The Traitor Administration certainly will not care nor will their supporters. But how can this be? This Glen Beck guest went on to explain Dumocrats are now either homeless, or illegals or fabulously wealthy. The underclass won't be affected, they have no bank accounts. The very rich won't care as they have more money than they can ever spend. It is the Middle Class which will bail-in the government, make it solvent, and pay for the underclass.

This means to protect yourself, you need to have very little money in a bank account while our country is under occupation.

What if it were to fail?

Everyone moves to another crypto-currency?

I've pretty well done that most of my life.....aaahh yes, that was my plan. Yeh that's what it was , yes. What y'all act like you don't believe me.

Latest posts

Back