What is Putin's end game?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nightowl

Reaction score
Where do people think he will stop militarily? Is this just about sweeping up one or two territories from the Iron Curtain days or does anyone buy into one of the worst case theories that this could be the start of a war of conquest that ultimately sees Russian tanks rolling into western Europe?

the Russians are doing military intel probing all across the north to Norway and the Atlantic - they want to keep the adjacent unaligned countries out of NATO - keep that invasion route open to the west >>>> anyone that thinks this is just about Ukraine is fooling themselves - they'll find more BS excuses to harass and eventually invade Bulgaria & Romania and start picking off all the small broken ex-Czech countries ....

they'll find more BS excuses to harass and eventually invade Bulgaria & Romania and start picking off all the small broken ex-Czech countries ....

Why not? The United States is harming their own military with the ClotShot…have a complete imbecile as commander and chief, not to mention the weaker than weak generals now in charge. Timing couldn’t be better for countries wanting more land and power!

Expansionism on steroids and without need...not good. Who knows now what will go, what will be happening. Every dictator, every crazy Schwab, Gates, Zuckerberg or what they are all called, know how to manipulate the masses, get them agitated and get them to do a stupid thing in the name of being a hero, leader and getting them famous in the history books...God help us all.

Honestly it could go either way. He might "just" be rebuilding the USSR. Or he could be conquering the world. The problem is, if we wait to find out, it will be too late to stop him if he decides he wants it all.

Putin is doing this because Biden is a weak, democrat, gun hating, coward. Just think, if all the guns are taken away there will be no more war, no crime, and no suicides.

There was a horse called Secretariat a while back, he was born and bred to do one thing , win races. Some people thought he would never be good at it. It turned out he was the best in the world when they just let him have his head. There is a war bird called The A-10 Thunderbolt, AKA Warthog. It was born and bred to do one thing, Kill Russian tanks. Let them have their head.

Ukraine supporters: Hundreds gather outside White House, demand Biden impose tougher sanctions on Russia
Ukranian-Americans warned that Putin would not stop at Ukraine unless harsher actions were taken

www.foxnews.com/world/ukraine-supporters-hundreds-gather-outside-white-house-demand-biden-impose-tougher-sanctions-on-russia?test=ace4380f2463d28f23e76cef271b6519
We need to freeze ALL russian assets in this country, forbid ANY food being shipped to them and lock down any company or individual dealing with russia, if other countries deal with russia freeze them too!!!!

Let the Ukraine deal with Russia themselves. I’m sick of sending our young men and women to other countries to die defending someone else’s LAND. We are being taken over by invaders at our southern border and no one is doing a damn thing about it! We don’t even know what is being brought into our country! Drugs? Bombs? Suitcase Nukes? Terrorists? (Real ones, not White Christian Patriots!) Illegals without a single medical checkup are being ushered into our country in almost every state. They are boarding our commercial jets with NO ID and NO assurance of what deadly diseases they might be carrying.

Take care of our OWN COUNTRY!!

Last edited:
Let the Ukraine deal with Russia themselves. I’m sick of sending our young men and women to other countries to die defending someone else’s LAND. We are being taken over by invaders at our southern border and no one is doing a damn thing about it! We don’t even know what is being brought into our country! Drugs? Bombs? Suitcase Nukes? Terrorists? (Real ones, not White Christian Patriots!) Illegals without a single medical checkup are being usured into our country in almost every state. They are boarding our commercial jets with NO ID and NO assurance of what deadly diseases they might be carrying.

Take care of our OWN COUNTRY!!
I AGREE with you, the invaders we have at our southern border need more attention than overseas!!!!!

There is a war bird called The A-10 Thunderbolt, AKA Warthog. It was born and bred to do one thing, Kill Russian tanks. Let them have their head.
d7jj6q2-8a80ef45-5c9a-4ace-bb5d-3e8a905fc8dd.jpg

We need to freeze ALL russian assets in this country, forbid ANY food being shipped to them and lock down any company or individual dealing with russia, if other countries deal with russia freeze them too!!!!

No we just need to airdrop Biden and the democratic party over Ukraine.

Here is another perspective on this war…

1645967693214.jpeg
Mindy Robinson@AmericanAFMindy

1d·

Do not buy into the fake news media narrative....America should not be going to war to cover up the crimes Biden committed in Ukraine.

It seems like it wasn’t that long ago that the leftist rally cry was that “Trump was going to start WW3”
if he was ever elected. Oh, how the times have changed. Knowing what I know now about our unbelievably corrupt government and the fake news media, I literally believe nothing I see and read anymore without some serious, thorough independent investigation. I don’t trust FOX, Newsmax, DailyWire, none of it….other than maybe the independent citizen journalists that have been fighting this censorship battle for awhile, and even then I have to check the work.

It’s become clear that this illegitimate regime (Biden won 81 million votes with 10 people at his rally, my ###) is intent on covering up the crimes they committed and got exposed with during Trump’s term. We KNOW Biden had dirty dealings with Ukraine, he’s literally on video bragging he withheld funds until the country did what he wanted. Even fake “fact checkers” admit it happened…but claim it wasn’t to help his crackhead son out and his crooked Burisma company he was laundering money through, but to “stop” corruption. Yea sure. 👌🏻

Why America Shouldn’t Be Going to War with Russia to Cover Up Biden’s Corruption in Ukraine

Latest posts

Back