I have heard the test is hard so it might take more than one go at it.... and I am assuming CERT is community emergency response team if so very cool.
- Get another ham radio (or two)
- Take and pass General portion of ham radio test
- add to and build up food storage (including more shelving)
- Get 72 hour kits up to par for rest of family members (adult children moved back in temporarily)
- Get more involved in C.E.R.T. group (and hope someone takes over who is more organized)
Myself being a new prepper thought it would be a good idea to start my survival bag. I have a good info site here to get anyone started in the right direction.I am going to lose the remaining weight I have stored on me over the years... this time next year I will be slim and trim. I am also quitting Soda again