What I'm Prepping For

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Santoso

Reaction score
I'm preparing for the doomsday in the views of Sir Isaac Newton and Book of Revelation. Sir Isaac Newton that doomsday will happen after 2060. He also said that before that time there will be a catasthrophic earthquake that rocks the entire earth. He also said that there will be a social chaos because of food crisis and economic collapse. I'm planning to buy a decomissioned missile silo. Missilo silo is the best bunker for me because it provides me from even the most powerful blast, nuclear blast for example. I also want to acquire some of my friend in my prepping.

Wow. Welcome. THanks for joining. I look forward to hearing more about this silo thing. I have heard many different ideas for bunkers but never a decommissioned silo! Sounds very interesting. Talk to you soon.

Good idea. I thought of that myself but they are expensive. I started a cabin with multiple bunkers on the property for a lot less.

Hi and welcome! So you're prepping for your family then so they would have a safe haven if disaster were to strike. You would be 70+ years old if your calculations are correct. I'm sure your family would appreciate your efforts :)

I'm preparing for the doomsday in the views of Sir Isaac Newton and Book of Revelation. Sir Isaac Newton that doomsday will happen after 2060. He also said that before that time there will be a catasthrophic earthquake that rocks the entire earth. He also said that there will be a social chaos because of food crisis and economic collapse. I'm planning to buy a decomissioned missile silo. Missilo silo is the best bunker for me because it provides me from even the most powerful blast, nuclear blast for example. I also want to acquire some of my friend in my prepping.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Sounds like you are on your way!
I too wouldn't mind acquiring an abandoned missile silo.

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back