What If.......

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
What if, a question I ask myself on a regular basis. WTSHTF
Its a question we should all be asking ourselves, what if I run out of Gas for the CAR WHAT DO I DO THEN ,
What if I have no running water, there are so many what ifs we constantly have to look for solutions .

It is always good to ask yourself those questions.
For me, if there is no gas, I can saddle up the horses, or hitch them up. I could also get out the bike or walk.
No running water. No problem, take a stroll cross the back yard, through the gate to the spring house and there's the spring. We're also planning to have a windmill put in to power our well as a back up because it is too deep to pump by hand or to try to draw a bucket.

What if, a question I ask myself on a regular basis. WTSHTF
Its a question we should all be asking ourselves, what if I run out of Gas for the CAR WHAT DO I DO THEN ,
What if I have no running water, there are so many what ifs we constantly have to look for solutions .
A very good point! Nothing worse than NOT having contingency plan(s)!

Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back