What if I was to tell you there is a better way....

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

would you like power like this over solar and wind?

• yes?

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no?

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

POWER-GUY

Reaction score
Hi Folks
As the title says, There is a better way.
Solar and wind cost a lot ! it's not stable, and it always depends on the weather.
Most folks are looking to protect themselves in case of no power or they want to be off the grid not depending on public power that has already been hacked, black outs, brown outs and the way things are going prices will be rising as well.
This is not a sales pitch (yet) lol just a notice I designed, built and tested a new energy source in Hybrid Hydro the small units range from 5-kw up to 20-kw portable units two people can carry a unit with no issue.
In my intro I said I was in the Philippines and I am but getting ready to head back to the states but I did all the work here on the design, and my design is solid cheaper than Solar and wind by far plus you can take the unit with you where ever you go.
I'll leave more information here as well for everyone to look over when I get everything going groups like these will be the first I'll sell to and by word of mouth you'll get first hand from others in the group to say weather it is a good product or not.

Attachments

• HYBRID HYDRO POWER SUMMARY-converted.pdf
    59.2 KB · Views: 30
  • HYBRID HYDRO TECHNOLOGY-converted.pdf
    196.8 KB · Views: 22
I think we all need inexpensive, reliable power. Pretty much everyone is tired of the price hikes everyone puts up with. I live in an amish community, so we have many different ways to live without being hooked up to the grid if that's what someone wants. We personally have electricity, and have a whole house generator, too.

Never any pictures, because, y'know, patents and stuff. Same with the math. Nothing but outrageous claims.

There's this guy you know, and he invented this car that like, runs on water. And then the big oil companies and the big car companies totally bought him out.

I'm sure you already know this, judging by the sarcasm:

That is really a myth, an old-wives-tale. The amount of energy it takes to break water into its constituents is greater than the energy produced by them.

It can't happen. It won't happen. It's impossible. Middle-school science class stuff.

Now, the liberal tears idea might have legs.

Latest posts

Back