What have you done to prep this week ?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colt 1911

Swiss army knives / multi tools
Reaction score
This could be an item you've bought, or an action you've taken. It doesn't have to be anything you've completed. Just something you've made advances in. So far i have resupplied my "GHB" and rotated my food stock.

This could be an item you've bought, or an action you've taken. It doesn't have to be anything you've completed. Just something you've made advances in. So far i have resupplied my "GHB" and rotated my food stock.
I am in the process of using up my older water to make room for the new water. I am also working on an exit strategy from my residence.

One thing I'm alwways doing is stockpiling ammunition There is no such thing as enough ammunition.

Last week I was visiting a new gun shop here in the area and talking with the owner we got on the subject of the department had bought several hundred million rounds of ammunition Well after some discussion the idea was posited that it could be that the government just wanted to see how the market would react to such a large draw on current supplies. The shop owner was pretty well convinced that the gun control stratagy would be to make ammunition unavailable. No need to take on the NRA and a bunch of irate citizens.

One thing I'm alwways doing is stockpiling ammunition There is no such thing as enough ammunition.

Last week I was visiting a new gun shop here in the area and talking with the owner we got on the subject of the department had bought several hundred million rounds of ammunition Well after some discussion the idea was posited that it could be that the government just wanted to see how the market would react to such a large draw on current supplies. The shop owner was pretty well convinced that the gun control stratagy would be to make ammunition unavailable. No need to take on the NRA and a bunch of irate citizens.
There is no doubt that's how it will be handled.

It is easier to ban guns if there is no ammo to shoot!
This country is going to hell in a hand basket quickly!

If they think gun controll is the answer they should go take a look at the crime stats of Australia after they banned their guns.
You called it !!

This week I have;
Bought a Mossberg 500 12g
Bought 2 ResQMe's, 1 for me and 1 for my girlfriend. (Strongly recommend everyone looking into)
Planning to rotate stored water this weekend (Do so ever 6 months)

This week I have;
Bought a Mossberg 500 12g
Bought 2 ResQMe's, 1 for me and 1 for my girlfriend. (Strongly recommend everyone looking into)
Planning to rotate stored water this weekend (Do so ever 6 months)
Nice on the 12 gauge, the ResQMe's, are you carrying them on your keychains or loose in the car somewhere ?
If on your key chain how is it bulky ? This is what i carry in the center console.
A06L_1_20110811_6431021.jpg

Features: Blade length: 4.4" (11.2cm). Handle length: 5.6" (14.2cm). Steel: 400 series stainless steel. Handle material: Aluminum. Thumb knob for easy opening. Weight: 8.8 ounces. Pocket Clip. Linerlock mechanism. Safety belt cutter. Glass breaker.
This is a great topic hopefully it will catch on. There is some pretty cool rescue tools out there, leatherman has the z- rex
shown here
lt831647x1000.jpg

i read an artical on this. sadly, i think their plannen somethen big and/or preppen for somethen big too.
maybe martial law?

what have i been preppen for this week?
well i staarted to think to myself i said, "self, if you kill a deer, your not gonna eat it all in 1 day" LOL, so ive been looking up ways to preserve meats w/o refridgeration, starting by researching how they did it in the 1800s

Yes it's a super sharp knife I've cut my self many times just touching it I have the border guard.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351448700.442902.jpg

Latest posts

Back