What does Coca Cola's Dasani bottled water have in common with Death by Lethal Injection?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Reaction score
I thought water was fine the way it is... you H2O and nothing more..... Read on....

The third largest ingredient in Dasani is potassium chloride. If you are to be put [to] death, first you get a barbiturate, then a paralytic agent, and then the chemical to stop your heart (what a coincidence!) you guessed it: potassium chloride! "If you take everything out of the water, you don't get the crisp, clean taste that consumers desire," was the sanguine comment of Kim Price, spokesman for Coca-Cola.

Question from Student at Oregon State University: I just noticed potassium chloride was listed as an ingredient in some bottled waters (Dasani, for example). But I remember from Chemistry and other sources of information KCl is used for lethal injections and is often times hazardous... so why would it be in bottled water?

Read more: http://www.opednews.com/articles/life_a_stephen__070827_what_does_coca_cola_.htm

thanks for the new thread.... im starting to use filtered tap water and im going to go as far as sterilization tablets also

thanks for the new thread.... im starting to use filtered tap water and im going to go as far as sterilization tablets also
It makes me wonder what Pepsi Co., and Coca Cola put in their regular "soft" drinks. I have heard horror stories about Aspartame, which is in nearly all diet items from diet drinks to sugar free gum.

I refuse to drink or eat diet anything.... souly based on the Aspartame its be proven to turn into Formaldehyde at 98. degress (body temps). I refuse to pickle my body i pretty much do not eat drink fast food or soda

It's actually very necessary for our bodies to have. It's in most fruit. In fact, you can use the raw form of potassium chloride as a sodium-free table-salt, if you don't mind the bitter taste. For water, it's used as a water-softener, and adds a lot of electrolytes -- major little thirst quenchers. It's actually a good thing. In fact, I'd be more afraid of overdosing on chocolate lol!
No offense, guys, but this post belongs in the "conspiracy theories" thread. lmao
:)

It's actually very necessary for our bodies to have. It's in most fruit. In fact, you can use the raw form of potassium chloride as a sodium-free table-salt, if you don't mind the bitter taste. For water, it's used as a water-softener, and adds a lot of electrolytes -- major little thirst quenchers. It's actually a good thing. In fact, I'd be more afraid of overdosing on chocolate lol!
No offense, guys, but this post belongs in the "conspiracy theories" thread. lmao
:)
UrbanArchR is right. Like most things... a little is beneficial but too much is very bad for you.:eek:

Latest posts

Back