what do yall think?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimLE

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
my mom had gotton this for free in the mail for some reason..in the first pic.a canned drink,or what ever can be kept there.2nd pic.velcro straps on the back, that allows me to keep it on my belt.and the shoulder strap.3rd pic.there's 3 sections.that can be seen.plss there's 4th section behind the middle section,and the one on the right..the middle section,is the only section,with no zipper.
i have a gerber multi tool plier and a utility knife already on my belt..now i ask.what do yall think i can keep in this set-up as a everyday carry? or do you think it'd make a good idea for something else.?

2015-10-17 002.JPG 2015-10-17 004.JPG 2015-10-17 005.JPG

looks like you could carry some first-aid stuff in it,that extra drink don't sound bad either.

yeah,to the drink.but it wont hold a bottle drink if i wanted to close the drink holder.and i do drink from a 32 ounce bottle.. first aid supplies sounds good.maybe a sewing kit.or important papers.

Last edited:
I like the everyday carry idea. Depending on the season, just having stuff to help out in any emergency situation.

exactly..and to bad,that its not another 2 or 3 inches taller.then id be able to keep a fixed blade knife in it,that i have..using it as a tackle box just came to mind...

is that why you carry one? lol
I actually do have a leather 'Indiana jones' looking bag. I should get some use out of it, but it's sat under my desk for a couple years now. Maybe I'll go out in drag one day.

Havent yet, but im sure gonna give it a try as soon as i've got the time, busy reading up on shaping and moulding leather.
The beauty of YouTube, not only do people teach you how to do something, but they film every step of it!

Latest posts

Back