what are your prepping goals for the next year (or two)?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guns, lumber, communications (thinking shortwave radio), and more guns. We are really good on water (river, artisian well, rain barrels, pool and filtration) about 6 months food (storage plus chickens plus fihing plus garden) but weak on security and comm. One shotgun, one handgun, very little ammo. Also no type of communication other than am/fm/noaa. View attachment 6262
You're allready ahead of most people. Having water and food are huge. Security is important, but just take it a little at a time. Just by being aware of and thinking about how to take care of your family in an emergency is so important. It amazes me how few even consider that anything could ever happen to disrupt their daily lives.

this is taking baby steps my friends,you can't walk until you learnt to crawl and so on ;)
ooh,with a unlimited budget and not so restrictive gun laws,would alreday have a nice prepper place.....and a room full of sakos and shit :D

you don't really need a shitload of guns,1 rifle for hunting another for protection one shotgun and a hand gun for shits and giggles,,,,,,,,,,,,a shelter is a must and high on my list,6 months of food would be nice,it is a start

this is taking baby steps my friends,you can't walk until you learnt to crawl and so on ;)
ooh,with a unlimited budget and not so restrictive gun laws,would alreday have a nice prepper place.....and a room full of sakos and shit :D

unlimited resources hmmmmmmmmmm,,,,well lets dream a little 28 x 40 finished basement with a 12 inch concrete ceiling then to fool the neighbors you lay block 28 inches high fill with dirt and add a slab a block house with concrete ceiling and a metal roof on top finish out the exterior with brick,,,go solar powered,,,then add a deep under ground bunker with access from the finished basement with a hidden door,,,,,I figure total cost around $300k if you already have the land,,,,I have the weapons already but a stash of 100k rounds of ammo would be nice

unlimited resources hmmmmmmmmmm,,,,well lets dream a little 28 x 40 finished basement with a 12 inch concrete ceiling then to fool the neighbors you lay block 28 inches high fill with dirt and add a slab a block house with concrete ceiling and a metal roof on top finish out the exterior with brick,,,go solar powered,,,then add a deep under ground bunker with access from the finished basement with a hidden door,,,,,I figure total cost around $300k if you already have the land,,,,I have the weapons already but a stash of 100k rounds of ammo would be nice
I agree with the hidden shelter, if we're talking unlimited resources here....

Latest posts

Back