what are you doing to Prep?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those structures look like death traps.....one of our summer thunderstorms would take that place out...yikes.

Had a car accident right before the holiday....so spent a few days repairing the other truck (the monster), to have a ride again.... Damn bitch had no license, no insurance, and was an illegal alien to boot...yay... (she basically cut across 4 lanes of traffic, right in front of me..nothing I could do). At least she was taken from the scene in cuffs. So basically, screws me (truck was paid for, and collision just wasn't worth it on it). Still don't know if it is fixable...but at least I got the other one running.

Truth be told, I like this truck (my truck) better anyhow, even though a couple of years older than the truck involved in the accident. It's a bit much, an F350 turbo diesel, and sounds like a damn semi...but it is much roomier inside when all 5 of us are going out somewhere. Plus, it can tow a gooseneck trailer or a bumper hitch one, which is nice. My kids dubbed it the "redneck limo"..... But took a few hundred bucks getting it back in order....(and it's a bitch to park sometimes, as it is a little longer than most parking spots, and just as wide as one.)

At least it looks like we may have a couple of new boarders to board horses with us starting this month. Could use the extra income about now. Just a bit leery though, as the majority of horse people are just damn nuts. But, we have also had a couple of decent boarders in the past too, so here's to hoping....
I'll second jims remark of glad to hear your ok. Stuff comes and goes thru life, but life is the one thing you don't get to replace. Still sucks to loose your ride though.

Latest posts

Back