What are the ultimate DD foods and why?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya, i agree. staying home with dog, guns, low profile is my plan for quakes.
ya i agree with you on quakes, well, unless i have no home afterward. my buddy asked me a question about that, he said, "so what happens if theres a major quake and your bug bag get burried in the rubble of your house?"
tbh, i dont freaken know so i said, "dig till i find it i guess." LOL

ya i agree with you on quakes, well, unless i have no home afterward. my buddy asked me a question about that, he said, "so what happens if theres a major quake and your bug bag get burried in the rubble of your house?"
tbh, i dont freaken know so i said, "dig till i find it i guess." LOL
I carry a get home bag all the time, its either on me or in the car. Just through some food water med supplies what ever you have around the house that would help. Least you have a free back up.

I carry a get home bag all the time, its either on me or in the car. Just through some food water med supplies what ever you have around the house that would help. Least you have a free back up.
LOL, im having a hell'ova time getting my bug bag going atm, but ya i definitly need one for the car, even if its like your altoid tin kit and not a pack, thats next on my list for sure.

LOL, im having a hell'ova time getting my bug bag going atm, but ya i definitly need one for the car, even if its like your altoid tin kit and not a pack, thats next on my list for sure.
You and me both. I like the altoid tin kit, but I would like something a bit more substantial! My thinking is I have no idea how far from the house i maybe when the shit hits the fan and I have to go to the ex-wife and get my son since her and her new husband don't have a tactical bone in their bodies.

You and me both. I like the altoid tin kit, but I would like something a bit more substantial! My thinking is I have no idea how far from the house i maybe when the shit hits the fan and I have to go to the ex-wife and get my son since her and her new husband don't have a tactical bone in their bodies.
funny thing is, they'll probably be beggin you to help them out cuz you are lol

if i were you, id head to where nothing is, like the beach, then head north, cuz thats where forest is. i like forest cuz thats where food to hunt is lol.

if i were you, id head to where nothing is, like the beach, then head north, cuz thats where forest is. i like forest cuz thats where food to hunt is lol.
I am looking at several ways to get to the forest. while the desert will be unpopulated, it is for a reason. food and H2O just ain't happening out there!
I think I might the summers in the forest better too.

I am looking at several ways to get to the forest. while the desert will be unpopulated, it is for a reason. food and H2O just ain't happening out there!
I think I might the summers in the forest better too.
if you're out in the boonies (im talken about around here anyway) waters very hard to come by. around where i am atm, theres water everywhere, theres a lake 40miles away (silver lake), theres fin n feather (man made lake) theres the aquaduct, theres littlerock dam, besides countless streams in the forest.
but the boonies, you wont find much.
food however in the desert is really not that hard to come by:
you have snakes, rabbit (eat cotton tail only, Jack rabbits have diseses) mice (i think like 3 kinds) lizards etc. not to mention ants galor!
if one could have a great supply of water in the boonie deserts here, it would be rather perfect, as most of its flat land, and youd be able to see enemys/roamers coming a mile away.

if you're out in the boonies (im talken about around here anyway) waters very hard to come by. around where i am atm, theres water everywhere, theres a lake 40miles away (silver lake), theres fin n feather (man made lake) theres the aquaduct, theres littlerock dam, besides countless streams in the forest.
but the boonies, you wont find much.
food however in the desert is really not that hard to come by:
you have snakes, rabbit (eat cotton tail only, Jack rabbits have diseses) mice (i think like 3 kinds) lizards etc. not to mention ants galor!
if one could have a great supply of water in the boonie deserts here, it would be rather perfect, as most of its flat land, and youd be able to see enemys/roamers coming a mile away.
I do have a desert location I can see people for about 8 miles (longer at night) all the way to US 395.
I have 2 lakes near me. Irvine lake and elsinore. Not that I trust elsinore much!

Rice and Beans is going to be the background of my prepping. I am building off of it. In other words, I bought and stored a lot of Beans and Rice... and then I plan on adding to it canned bean, canned soup, dehydrated water, freeze dried goods, canned meats.... etc. Does anyone know where I can get some dehydrated water? Walmart is out of it.

Latest posts

Back