What Agenda 21 Is...

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think thats why things are happening in europe and britain as they are happening at the moment, with the huge influx of refugees. The destabilization of all african and middle eastern countries forces the masses to europe, they cant flee to africa or russia or china. So the have nots are going to suck the haves dry untill the playing field is level over time or the tension buildup is so high that civil war will break out and the over population problem is resolved. They (NWO) dont care what means use.

This is a FU****** INVASION pure and simple, HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of Middle Easterners and North Africans the overwhelming majority are MUSLIM and 95% are single young MEN. As soon as they are accepted into a European Country they then send for their families who often can be up to 20 people.

They are NOT REFUGEES they are ECONOMIC MIGRANTS and ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS ( try imagining that suddenly the entire population of Mexico city some 7 million people simply ignored your border controls and strolled into the US with the intent of travelling to the northern states and DEMANDING free homes, education, medical care and living costs)

These Muslim migrants BURN THEIR PASSPORTS, IGNORE BORDER CONTROLS, REFUSE TO REGISTER AS REFUGEES, COMMIT COUNTLESS CRIMINAL OFFENCES and DEMAND passage to the Northern European states with the most Lavish welfare systems.

IT IS NOT A HUMANITARIAN CRISIS EXCEPT FOR THE EUROPEANS.

Last edited:
A bit more bad news, a news report on RT said another 20 000 000 waiting to get in to Europe.
yup from as far in the east as Chechnya and Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Pakistan, then Iraq, Iran, Syrian, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Somalia, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Kenya, much of East Africa, and 99% Muslim.

The idiot german leadership have no idea what they have unleashed into Germany, 10,000 Muslims a DAY heading their Fuhrer Merkel has said they will take 800,000 of them but does not tell the German people that as soon as that 800,000 are given German papers and citizenship they will then send for their families usually between 10 and 20 extra per migrant.

I think we are ****ed to be honest and Europe will become as violent as Gaza or Beirut or Kabul within 2 years

Even though Glenn Beck, who initially helped people become aware of it, has now been co-opted, the globalist effort continues. The contrary force is balkanization. Sides will be chosen, whether people wish to, or not.

I'm sure the powers that be are still reeling a little bit from the upset...but even still, all he could do is delay the plan for 4 yrs, 8 yrs tops.... TPTB are playing the long game....and they fully control Congress still...so there is that.

If you look at his cabinet picks and appointments: "meet the new boss, same as the old boss". Patriots will have to realize that we cannot vote our way out of this mess.

If you look at his cabinet picks and appointments: "meet the new boss, same as the old boss". Patriots will have to realize that we cannot vote our way out of this mess.

Yep.
I knew it was a gamble, voting for Trump (as opposed to Hillary, who we already knew was bought)....but the powers that be tried SO hard to bury him. They went through SUCH lengths to try and rig it for Hillary...that the idea that Trump was in the pocket just didn't seem to make sense.

But, the more we get into it, the more it could be that he was just as controlled as she was. Meaning we were sunk from day 1 of this whole campaign nonsense. I still hope it isn't the case, but man....it just seems like the NWO dream team to me.....

You mean like "Mad Dog" Mattis? John Kelly? Jeff Sessions? Ben Carson? Sonny Perdue? Vincent Viola? Betsy DeVos? Rick Perry? Nikki Haley? Scott Pruitt?

He is making some FABULOUS appointments! Sure, some of his appointees are insiders, like Elaine Chao (Mitch McConnell's wife) and some are Wall Street and banking tycoons. One is even an Obama appointee (David Shulkin) Very few are establishment types. Most have been successful in the REAL WORLD.

How is Nikki Haley a good choice, except for the anti-Confederate, pro Hindu coalition? Mnuchin for Treasury? Mattis and Kelly are NeoCons. Gary Cohn? He's draining the swamp to reveal Golman-Sachs. I guess if you're a Jewish billionaire it looks pretty good, though.

Mad Dog is really the only one I'm happy with....the rest....shady at best.

Mattis and Kelly are NeoCons.
Not sure which definition of "NeoCon" you are using, but Mattis is pretty much the diametrical opposite of every definition I've ever heard. I Googled "Mattis neocon" to see if I could figure out why you said that, and came up a bunch of Ron Paul supporters claiming the NeoCons want Mattis (not that Mattis himself is a NeoCon)...and this:

SecDef “Mad Dog” Mattis – Trump’s Anti-NeoCon

okay,educate me,what the heck is neocon??
I'm lazy sometimes.....

and where does these "jew-conspiracy" things pop up??

Latest posts

Back