What’s For Breakfast? And Homemade Bread

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had grits and some coffee with chaga and nattokinase around 11.

I can't decide which I hate more: having a cold or daylight savings time.
This DST change snuck up on me. Woke up this morning and the window didn't agree with the time on the phone, LOL. Then I looked at the wall clock. Ugh

Am I allowed to post this? Yikes!

Attachments

• IMG_0676.jpg
    IMG_0676.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 0
We do coffee or tea early, then after a walk with the dog, a big breakfast. Homemade bread of all sorts,
5 different kinds of coffee as to how it is brewed or made.
Toast, eggs, ham, potatos, cheese, tomatos, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, rice are all on the menu which changes daily. Sometimes at 7 am, sometimes around 11 am, depending how long and where we go walking.

We do coffee or tea early, then after a walk with the dog, a big breakfast. Homemade bread of all sorts,
5 different kinds of coffee as to how it is brewed or made.
Toast, eggs, ham, potatos, cheese, tomatos, pancakes, waffles, oatmeal, rice are all on the menu which changes daily. Sometimes at 7 am, sometimes around 11 am, depending how long and where we go walking.

I can't do big meals with a lot of carbs because it spikes my blood sugar, followed by a deep crash (over active pancreas/insulin production), I have to "graze" all day, with protein being the main staple in the form of dairy, peanut butter or meat to keep things level.

A steamed pork bun (fairly small) and coffee with Oatley's Full Fat Oat milk until I get my cholesterol down to where the cardiologist is happy. Will know tomorrow...

Would rather use whole milk and have eggs grits and sausage but can't afford another heart attack, I'm still paying the bills for the last one.

Latest posts

Back