Western political logic

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Earth

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
The west today

Wear a full length black Burka and preach hatred of everything British and Western, travel freely to and from Syria to fight for Isil................................................... No charge
Wear a white KKK costume and preach christian fundamentalism.............................get fined and imprisoned.

Stand in a Campus, Mosque or street corner in the UK and encourage terrorism, extrism, anti white racism....................... No charge
Stand in a Campus in the US and encourage positive neccessary acts to protect Americans from Islamists, ......... face ban from the UK EVEN THOUGH you have invested many millions of dollars in the UK economy

I'm ashamed of my country.

Oh, but we gotta worry about hurting somewun's wittle feewings...don't we?

THAT is why so many Americans like Trump. The total lack of political correctness is refreshing, because honestly, a lot of us are just fed up with a bunch of whiny little babies....Of course, he sometimes takes it too far, and becomes polarizing. I think there is a happy medium, just nobody seems able to find it.

Latest posts

Back