Western NY-Greenhouse advice?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duchess

Reaction score
Got lots of ideas and a little done, but any time or money saving advice is appreciated. Buggin in. Hope to be ready for anything but no Faraday cages built yet and just a smattering of other stuff. Been learning skills or relearning this n that. Planning for adult kids to show up and apologize to "crazy Momlady" (Calvin n Hobbes). I can't get anyone I know to even stock up on two weeks food n water! Even the ones in Florida during Hurricane season! All heads in the sand. So, I just quietly go about my business. We are not members of any groups or militia or stuff like that - but my HUB n I have skills. We're old time campers and if I'm shown an open fire I can come up with a meal that tastes pretty good. He's a decent shadetree mechanic. Starting a hobby farm in a farming area and sold some veggies last year. Lookin for a little greenhouse this weekend.

Got lots of ideas and a little done, but any time or money saving advice is appreciated. Buggin in. Hope to be ready for anything but no Faraday cages built yet and just a smattering of other stuff. Been learning skills or relearning this n that. Planning for adult kids to show up and apologize to "crazy Momlady" (Calvin n Hobbes). I can't get anyone I know to even stock up on two weeks food n water! Even the ones in Florida during Hurricane season! All heads in the sand. So, I just quietly go about my business. We are not members of any groups or militia or stuff like that - but my HUB n I have skills. We're old time campers and if I'm shown an open fire I can come up with a meal that tastes pretty good. He's a decent shadetree mechanic. Starting a hobby farm in a farming area and sold some veggies last year. Lookin for a little greenhouse this weekend.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask any questions you may have in the proper area, and I know you will get an answer, as he members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back