West Virginia to offer $100 savings bond to get vaccinated

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How many people has the vaccine killed?

VAERS result showed 970 people died after being given a Pfizer or Moderna vaccine shot. Of those deaths, 495 occurred following a Moderna shot, and 475 occurred following a Pfizer shot. Newsweek contacted Pfizer and Moderna for comment.

And that's only up till 2/19/2021 just in the United States. From 2 of the vaccines

If you search "deaths from vaccine" on Google, NOTHING comes up, but if you search with DDG, there are plenty of articles, aside from PP's.

How many people have died from C19, and how many have died WITH C19?
If you have a VPN, try searching that topic through another countries servers...you'll be surprised.

What are we up to, over 550,000 in the US alone?

I think you missed the key words of "have died from," and "have died WITH."

Also the majority of those had pre-existing conditions and or were elderly.

There have been those outside of those categories, but they are a very small minority.
Granted, MSM would have you believe otherwise.

I think you missed the key words of "have died from," and "have died WITH."

Also the majority of those had pre-existing conditions and or were elderly.

There have been those outside of those categories, but they are a very small minority.
Granted, MSM would have you believe otherwise.
Fake news! Fake news! COVID doesn’t kill people, vaccines do!

What are you, 6? What happened to the flu this last Winter? I never hear one peep about flu shots. I have several friends in the funeral industry and they said all DC come back as C19 no matter how they died. I know two people who had someone die last year, they did NOT have covid, but their DC said C19. One had stage 4 cancer.

How many people has the vaccine killed?
What are we up to, over 550,000 in the US alone?

This is a prepper forum, not a search engine. AGAIN, clearly you are here for the sole purpose of disruption and argument. Hello, MODS????

Well that clearly was a intelligent, thoughtful, and well said post . . . sarcasm, if you could not figure that out for yourself.

And I have never said that vaccines kill people. Some people have had adverse reactions to it. Some have reportedly died after getting the vaccine. Has it been determined it was caused by the vaccine itself? Or a pre-existing condition/complication?
As I said before, there is a lot about both the vaccine and CVOID we still do not know.
I tend to stick with facts and the science, even as it evolves with more information and data to support those facts.

For those low information people who refuse to educate themselves...

Michigan mother-of-four, 35, dies from brain blood clot 11 days after receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine

CDC investigates death of Michigan woman who died from blood clot 11 days after receiving J&J | Daily Mail Online

Blood clots as prevalent with Pfizer and Moderna vaccine as with AstraZeneca's: study

Blood clots as prevalent with Pfizer and Moderna vaccine as with AstraZeneca's: study - MarketWatch

U.S. urges pause on use of Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine after rare blood clotting cases

U.S. calls for pause on use of Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine (statnews.com)

They admit there is a problem, but won't lay 100% of the blame, because that would mean lawsuits, and Big Pharma has a hand in the puppets.

But keep yelling "fake news"..... I can't imagine living my life just believing everything CNN tells me; especially after they were caught on video saying they are running anti Trump stories 24/7 even if they are not true. On video..... And these people think they are "woke" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

For those low information people who refuse to educate themselves...

Michigan mother-of-four, 35, dies from brain blood clot 11 days after receiving the Johnson & Johnson vaccine

CDC investigates death of Michigan woman who died from blood clot 11 days after receiving J&J | Daily Mail Online

Blood clots as prevalent with Pfizer and Moderna vaccine as with AstraZeneca's: study

Blood clots as prevalent with Pfizer and Moderna vaccine as with AstraZeneca's: study - MarketWatch

U.S. urges pause on use of Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine after rare blood clotting cases

U.S. calls for pause on use of Johnson & Johnson Covid-19 vaccine (statnews.com)

They admit there is a problem, but won't lay 100% of the blame, because that would mean lawsuits, and Big Pharma has a hand in the puppets.

But keep yelling "fake news"..... I can't imagine living my life just believing everything CNN tells me; especially after they were caught on video saying they are running anti Trump stories 24/7 even if they are not true. On video..... And these people think they are "woke" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Those people died from blood clots, not the vaccine.

See how this works?

Those people died from blood clots, not the vaccine.

See how this works?

As I stated,
"Has it been determined it was caused by the vaccine itself? Or a pre-existing condition/complication?"
We have yet to see an hard scientific evidence that the vaccine itself did or did not cause the blood clots.
They are conducting an investigation and we are awaiting the results to confirm or deny if the vaccine did or did not cause the blood clots that killed those people.

See how this works?

If you search "deaths from vaccine" on Google, NOTHING comes up, but if you search with DDG, there are plenty of articles, aside from PP's.

How many people have died from C19, and how many have died WITH C19?

Right. You cannot research anything covid related on Google.

As I stated,
"Has it been determined it was caused by the vaccine itself? Or a pre-existing condition/complication?"
We have yet to see an hard scientific evidence that the vaccine itself did or did not cause the blood clots.
They are conducting an investigation and we are awaiting the results to confirm or deny if the vaccine did or did not cause the blood clots that killed those people.

See how this works?
Here is the way it works. Blood clots from the vaccine are not covid related but a drowning of someone who ever tested positive for covid is a covid death. My county spend the first months of 2021 going back through death certificates and reclassifying deaths as covid deaths. They would have to say, on TV, today's death count was from deaths months old. Then the Gavin Newscum Recall hit and there was a sudden push to under report deaths and new cases so Newscum could reopen things.

Latest posts

Back