West Virginia to offer $100 savings bond to get vaccinated

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should drive there to get yours.
I live in California so I don’t think I’m eligible. Either way, I don’t need a monetary incentive, but some people probably do. This seems like it will help maximize vaccinations in TN which is a good thing.

I live in California so I don’t think I’m eligible. Either way, I don’t need a monetary incentive, but some people probably do. This seems like it will help maximize vaccinations in TN which is a good thing.

Why would WV vaccinations affect TN?

Well, seeing as how a AZ lawmaker got COVID even after getting the second round of the vaccine, there still is a lot about both COVID and the vaccine we do not know about.

https://www.12news.com/article/news...ccine/75-9d48d075-fad9-4edd-a94f-291832228359

No at all, some of us have been knowing what others don't know Or have been deceiving others about. See my earlier posts about vaccines. They don't make you immune from getting covid or prevent you from infecting others with covid. They only help you better recover from covid.

Does the average American even know what a savings bond is?
Lol, it’s true but really sad. Most in the US can’t wait to spend what’s in their pocket and then can’t understand why they can’t afford to cover the expense of any of life’s emergencies. (And by the way, they aren’t emergencies but are things like maintenance and planned replacement costs in most cases).

the long term affects are unknown as nobody has done a study, these vaccines were rushed out too quickly and nobody knows what they could cause in the future.
I agree with you. I weighed that risk against the risk of COVID and I got vaccinated.

Latest posts

Back