Welcome

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

In a worst case scenario are you prepared to help others besides yourself and/or your planned group

• No just me

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I would help anyone who needs it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Spike911

Reaction score
Hello, found this forum while doing some medical prepping work. Looks like it is going to be a great source for info and input from other preppers. Hope I can add a little something to the discussions from time to time.
I live on a small lake in North East Texas. Would hope that i would never have to leave but am prepared if necessary.
I guess prepping is one of those things that you never finish. No matter what you have done there is always more that can be done. So I am just enjoying the journey and trying to add to what little knowledge I have.

Welcome to the forum Spike. We're a happy little family here for the most part, just about everyone is welcome to join in and chatter away about whatever needs chattering about.

A Warm Welcome! If the good folks here and in OZ happen to swing by my country, I would be glad to accommodate them.

Hello, found this forum while doing some medical prepping work. Looks like it is going to be a great source for info and input from other preppers. Hope I can add a little something to the discussions from time to time.
I live on a small lake in North East Texas. Would hope that i would never have to leave but am prepared if necessary.
I guess prepping is one of those things that you never finish. No matter what you have done there is always more that can be done. So I am just enjoying the journey and trying to add to what little knowledge I have.
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!

Please feel free to ask (post) and questions you may have in the proper area, as the members on here are extremely knowledgeable and more than willing to help!

Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!

Latest posts

Back