Welcome from WA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi, I'm TraumaHawk2011, a emergency room ARNP, married to my beautiful wife of 11 years, we have 3 children and the family Labrador retriever. I have a special forces background as well as medical. Both my wife and I are very observant and analytical people that love each other and our kids and have the courage to want to prevail. We started prepping just over a year ago, and watch "Doomsday Preppers" so here we are. We are mainly concerned with 3 scenarios, financial collapse, world deadly pandemic and ice age. Over the last year I have researched those 3 topics heavily and feel that we are very updated on all 3. Sorry to disappoint but not worried about a Zombie apocalypse but do have the weapons and ammo to be ready to any occasion. I feel we still have lots to learn and would like to start networking, together > alone.
Please don't be shy and drop us a line or three :)

Go Hawks!!!

Hi, I'm TraumaHawk2011, a emergency room ARNP, married to my beautiful wife of 11 years, we have 3 children and the family Labrador retriever. I have a special forces background as well as medical. Both my wife and I are very observant and analytical people that love each other and our kids and have the courage to want to prevail. We started prepping just over a year ago, and watch "Doomsday Preppers" so here we are. We are mainly concerned with 3 scenarios, financial collapse, world deadly pandemic and ice age. Over the last year I have researched those 3 topics heavily and feel that we are very updated on all 3. Sorry to disappoint but not worried about a Zombie apocalypse but do have the weapons and ammo to be ready to any occasion. I feel we still have lots to learn and would like to start networking, together > alone.

Go Hawks!!!
Welcome and thank you for taking time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com. Your presence here is much appreciated. We look forward to your posts, and hope you enjoy the community!​
I too am not overly concerned about zombies!
Thank you again for taking the time to join Doomsday Prepper Forums.com!​
Thank you for your SF service!​

Go Hawks!!!

I LOVE your intro, I see you are full of info, and willing to share, (14 posts 4 days). Your motivation is recognised as well as the love of your Family.(that is great character of a person) With the info you left in this post, I am most pleased to meet you, and very gratefull that you joined us here. Dont know how it took so long to see your intro, I just missed it. Thanks for joining.

Latest posts

Back