Doomsday Prepper Forums - The Number One Prepper Site

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Hello to all who read this.

This is an area for Army Vets from around the globe.
However, it is an open forum and others are welcome to post in here, but all forums rules will be adhered too.

About me:
US Army active duty 1986 - 1990 with 3rd Infantry Division Schweinfurt, Germany; recalled for Desert Storm 1991 with 8th Infantry Mainz, Germany

National Guard, Nevada July 2001 - October 2002 (Las Vegas) California October 2002 - June 2004 (40th Infantry Division).

Maverick

Top Poster
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Washington State - between 2 mountains and a river
Benning was two years minus trng then satellited to Lewis then 12 1/2 months total time in Korea back to Lewis, after graduating from Sherman in '79 iv'e been trying to get an assignment there and finally my last assignment was Ft. Sherman and my longest consistent stay by then though much of the area has already been handed back to Panama. The sixth Army had a lot of concern down there south of the Mexican border and still do ;) Today we don't have any meaningful assets down there and I think the only base the Brits have anymore is on the Falklands nothing further north. I'm sure the U.S. Government Is biting itself in the ass right now!

CommoFreq

Reaction score
Did my 10 and got out:

Ft. Jackson,
Ft. Gordon,
Ft. Hood,
Stuttgart, GE,
Bad Aibling Station, GE,
Ft. Eustis, VA,
Ft. Story, VA.
OIF 2006

By the way, in case you guys didn't already know this, Signal Corps leads the way.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
I was a 91 delta (surgical tech). I honestly had great duty, and really enjoyed my time in over the four years I served. Other than boot camp I barely knew I was even in the service. After a year of school in San Antonio I was stationed at ft lost in the woods. While there I lived off base, and wore jeans to work every day. We had a monthly formation in our dress uniforms, and most of the guys whined about that. As I said, my time in was great, but I knew if I stayed in that they would send me somewhere where I would have to play army again. Most say that over a career, your duty stations average out to a 50/50 ration of good vs bad. I figured I used up my luck on the good!

Warriorhealer22

Reaction score
US Army 1990 to 2013. 9 years as Infantry medic- Bragg and Alaska with stopovers for Desert Storm and Somolia. One year in a support unit in Ft Hood with a stopover inBosnia. The rest was as a Flight Medic in Egypt, Ft. Carson, Ft. Rucker(instructor) and Ft Hood with 3 stopovers in Iraq and 1 in Afghanistan.

Support our troops, but don't waste them in wars that shouldn't happen.

Brent S

Top Poster
Reaction score
US Army, 362nd Engineer Battalion Fort Bragg NC May 1981 to 1987 there abouts, 37th Armor Vilseck Germany, one tour in Central America....
Welcome. US Army 83 to 87. I was stateside in ft Sam Houston and ft Leonardwood. Always good to have other veterans here, especially army.

Xicaque

Jr Member
Reaction score
Hello to all who read this.

This is an area for Army Vets from around the globe.
However, it is an open forum and others are welcome to post in here, but all forums rules will be adhered too.

About me:
US Army active duty 1986 - 1990 with 3rd Infantry Division Schweinfurt, Germany; recalled for Desert Storm 1991 with 8th Infantry Mainz, Germany

National Guard, Nevada July 2001 - October 2002 (Las Vegas) California October 2002 - June 2004 (40th Infantry Division).
You and I might have crossed paths. I was in Schweinfurt 85-90, went back on 2007-10 and now I am about to retire.

Clyde

H.M.F.I.C.
Administrator
Global Moderator
Reaction score
You and I might have crossed paths. I was in Schweinfurt 85-90, went back on 2007-10 and now I am about to retire.
I was with 3rd ID 3rd SPT BN on Conn. I was on a support team attached to 3/64 Armor. So you remember Maggies, Green Goose, etc.?

Latest posts