Weather Radio, Hand Crank

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loomis

Reaction score
This is a Kikkerland Weather Radio. It's light weight, uses Solar Panel on top to keep it charged. Also has a hand crank on back. It's 3 inches wide, 3 1/4 inches high, and the depth is about the same. The crank handle on the back fits flat. Very dependable. Fits nice in a back pack.
Weather Radio.JPG

Disastereadypack.com has them starting after like Nov 1. Down for const or something

Rei sells something similar, I have one that has the phone charger ipod ports, had them for a while. we have two, one in the bug out bag, and one at the bug out location.
Has a radio, weather stations, solar charger, hand crank charger, red flasher light, and lanter light. very cool. run about $50.00

Rei sells something similar, I have one that has the phone charger ipod ports, had them for a while. we have two, one in the bug out bag, and one at the bug out location.
Has a radio, weather stations, solar charger, hand crank charger, red flasher light, and lanter light. very cool. run about $50.00
I am going to have to go check that out now that I have an REI with in 5 miles of me.... Thank God it is only REI and not Bass Pro Shops.

I am going to have to go check that out now that I have an REI with in 5 miles of me.... Thank God it is only REI and not Bass Pro Shops.

lol, I love both those places. Rei has better gear for some of my specific interest, Like back packing, but Bass pro has so much....of just everything. Its fun to walk around that place.

Latest posts

Back