We remember those who have fallen and or have ensured our freedom

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Silent Bob

God Like
Reaction score
Dear honored veterans and citizens world wide. Tomorrow is a day of remembrance for those who have paid the ultimate sacrifice for our country. I would be remised if I did not mentioned other nations, as while our observance is linked to those who have fallen in our nations battles, it would be simply dishonorable, not to mention those who have fallen protecting their nations freedom.

So as I lay flowers and flags tomorrow at a nearby cemetery, let us all give thanks to those who have given our nation its freedom and ensured our prosperity.

Respectfully

Silent Bob

Well said. It's hard to think of all the mothers, wives and children of these young men. Don't ever get so caught up in our own lives to forget how much others have given to help preserve yours.

I never forget...way to many of my family buried due to the wars...Revolutionary, Civil War, World War II, and Vietnam. Our last sacrifice was my cousin in October 1, 1968, Republic of Vietnam. My father was a casualty of Agent Orange, but the VA and government still deny that issue. Goes to show, you can be awarded the purple heart twice and a bronze star, only to survive, but be a casualty of your own governments failures. Who knows the crap I was exposed to in the Box.

Placed Nine roses and nine flags. Nine rendered salutes. One son who rendered them too with his hand over his heart. Gig'em my son!

Latest posts

Back