We need some humor

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
27-Funny-Animal-Memes-To-Make-You-Laugh-Till-You-Drop-1.jpg

animal-memes-5-may-2019-14.jpg

a84d57da11cd063c0afa321563c5a100.jpg

VJ, those are excellent!

I saw some cracking up funny ones myself, some songs about Antifa. The last one is quite vulgar to me but still I was laughing out loud. It was interesting all the ways he could put out his middle finger, I liked the last one where he hand-cranks it up, I hadn't seen that one before.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/the-antifa-song-awesome/

So this old lady gets on a bus and after a few minutes she offers the driver a handful of peanuts. He's not sure, but she looks harmless enough so he takes them. Five minutes later she gives him another handful. Five minutes later another one. The driver looks back and asks "hey crazy lady, why aren't you eating the peanuts?" She says "oh goodness, look, I have no teeth and can't eat them". He asks "Then why do you keep buying them?" and she replies "well, I like the chocolate around them".

This made me laugh until I cried...

The "Fetal Taste Preferences Study" at the Fetal and Neonatal Research Lab at Durham University was studying the reaction of unborn babies to foods the mother ate.

On the left, the reaction when the mother ate carrots. On the right, the reaction when the mother ate kale.

2w7GBUP.jpg

PY5ocKu.gif

https://www.preppersdiscount.com/store/p531/www.preppersdiscount.com/store/p531.htmlWent to Parker AZ last summer, in the height of Covid masking on the reservation. I had this vaccine I'd card. When trying to enter Walmart the security demanded I wear a mask. I had just purchased this vaccine card, so I whipped it out. The reaction I got when I handed him the card was priceless. Needless to say when he flipped it over I was not allowed to enter, without the mask, but the reaction. Priceless.

Saw this on another forum (reposting here) and it made me realize something... They don't want you to just accept what they are, they want you to forget what they were as if they are ashamed of it. They don't like what they were, so you are not allowed to talk about it. It is their own insecurity that is driving all of this crazy shit!

Screenshot_20220921-190758_Facebook.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back