'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now':

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rhodesia would still be Rhodesia and a thriving country like Israel if the Rhodies had not been betrayed by the evil bastards who ran my country in the 1970s. Rhodesia stood side by side with the UK through both world wars and the small scale wars we fought around the globe only to be betrayed by the British government. It is the greatest dishonour our country ever did.

Is those dudes Rhodesian Light Inf ? much of their kit looks a lot like the 70s SADF I note they are armed with the best full sized battle rifle ever the FN Fal SLR so beloved of my generation of Brits.
Yes Rhodie Troopers .
There use to be stories in nearly every issue of Soldier of Fortune Magazine .

Yes Rhodie Troopers .
There use to be stories in nearly every issue of Soldier of Fortune Magazine .

Good guys, superb light and air mobile infantry, we always had trouble telling who was who, who was what rank and who was what regiment because as soon as they qualified just about every normal military protocol got scrapped. It used be be hilarious watching RLI guys running around the bush wearing trainers, shorts, T shirts, chest rig , SLR and nothing else. It was generally accepted that your apaches were the finest light cav in the world, but the RLI ruled the African veldt and bush.

If all that land goes back then the country deserves the consequences.

It''s amazing. So apparently South Africa looked at the people starving in Zimbabwe and thought that's a great idea!

Nobody can say the white farmers in SA don't see the writing in giant letters. They can leave now or face executions (along with their entire families). Find someone to pay them at least a reasonable fraction of what their farms are worth, or pile their equipment against their house and burn it all down. Put their luggage in their car & drive off into the sunset.

But the next time I hear begging for food for starving africans or their Aids problem, I'll just ask how many white farmers have been revived from the dead there.

I'd recommend any other white farmer in the entire continent to take heed. Sad indeed.
404 farm attacks in 2017, more this year. Writing is on the wall, escape now.

Just a question for Folks that live there . Are these worst stories of things like Children being crucified on kitchen tables and even worst true ? Iv seen the internet reports and links and such but haven't seen them verified.

Just a question for Folks that live there . Are these worst stories of things like Children being crucified on kitchen tables and even worst true ? Iv seen the internet reports and links and such but haven't seen them verified.
I tend to be suspicious of 90% of what the news reports. It seems that everyone has an agenda.

Latest posts

Back