'We are not calling for the slaughter of white people - at least for now':

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it happened in Zimbabwe, the writing is on the wall.
Yes, and a famine ensued. Mugabe then blamed the famine on white oppression.

If they don't come to their senses, SA will quickly become the biggest shithole in Africa. And you can kiss the teeming herds of wildlife goodbye. The southern white rhino, which has a healthy population at the moment, could go the same way as the northern white rhino. There is ONE male northern white rhino, and TWO females left alive. The male is gravely ill.

I was there just a few years ago. This should work out really well. I suppose the Boers will gladly train the bandits to operate the machinery, deal with the logistics... it's going to be fine.

I think this happened in east Africa in the 1800s. The railroad system was fantastic. They wanted whites out of the country ( Kenya I think). They were upset because the whites had all the good jobs. So the whites left ( civil war type of situation). Nobody( the Africans) knew how to operate the trains. They sold the railroad tracks to the Chinese for scrap metal. It was a knee jerk reaction with no prepping. They are still paying for it. If they instantly take all of this farmland, there will most likely be violence or a mass exodus or both. Either way it is going to be a major setback for the country.

I can’t believe more of the world isn’t standing up for the white farmers. There is no doubt the country will fall into ruin after this.
I believe the problem here is that this is not being treated as front page news and hardly makes it on to the TV.

And it’s probably too racially controversial for the media to say anything against the poor blacks that were so wronged. All I can say is they were chunking Spears before and probably will be again after their ethnic cleansing there.

Last edited:
I'm confused. Where does it say that Afrikaans want to leave RSA for another country?

I don't really want people coming here who don't have a strong desire to be American. People that are being forced to flee their country of origin usually don't assimilate well. Why don't they want to go to Europe?

Afrikaans would asassimilate well in the US . I doubt many would want to leave . This has been coming for a ling time . South Africa and Rhodesia have been economic and Military super powers at one time . They are in a fight for their way of life and possibly for their very exsistance.

I'm confused. Where does it say that Afrikaans want to leave RSA for another country?
The first article is just talking about a petition to let them come here. It doesn’t say that they want to come here ( or somewhere else) I am saying I would not want them ( or anyone who doesn’t want to be American). It really more about the people who think it’s a good idea to petition Trump.

it's going to get bloody over there,,,,I would sell and leave,,,anytime the ruling class is black they will kill to be rid of the white people living there,,,,,,and it is our own fault for going there in the first place

Last edited:
look at what Obama did to this country in just 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,.SA has a black majority

just imagine where we would be if that was the case in the USA,,,,,,,,,we would be living in a war zone

Latest posts

Back